Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David-Air
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4717963 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi all

I was flying the Mavic Air indoor today practicing dual sticks movement.  BTW I just purchased a brand new Mavic Air (gen1) controller (update with the latest firmware) as the old one start to have USB connectivity issues.  

It was flying stationary position and I used the gimbal wheel to point camera downward, when gimbal rotate downward, the drone also rotate simultaneously and it does the opposite when I point it up.  It is really weird.

Has anyone found this issue?

My next step is to re-calibrate and see.  However, this is a brand new controller, I am not expecting this would happen.

Thanks

2021-8-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there David-Air. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please test your DJI Mavic Air outside in an open location so that the said DJI drone can receive a stable GPS signal for us see if the said issue will still occur. In addition, please be careful while flying indoors as the DJI Mavic Air stabilization feature may experience interference and might affect the said DJI drone. Thank you.
2021-8-31
Use props
David-Air
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-31 19:43
Hello there David-Air. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please test your DJI Mavic Air outside in an open location so that the said DJI drone can receive a stable GPS signal for us see if the said issue will still occur. In addition, please be careful while flying indoors as the DJI Mavic Air stabilization feature may experience interference and might affect the said DJI drone. Thank you.

Thanks for your reply.  I went to recalibrate the control sticks as well as and the gimbal wheel.  I noticed  when rotating the gimbal wheel, I can see the right hand stick % also went up and down as well.  Interesting !!!!  So what I have done is to perform multiple recalibrations the control sticks and the gimbal wheel, now I can see the right hand stick stay at 0% while scrolling the gimbal wheel.  I will try it out tonigh and also fly outside and see.

Thanks
2021-8-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

David-Air Posted at 8-31 19:53
Thanks for your reply.  I went to recalibrate the control sticks as well as and the gimbal wheel.  I noticed  when rotating the gimbal wheel, I can see the right hand stick % also went up and down as well.  Interesting !!!!  So what I have done is to perform multiple recalibrations the control sticks and the gimbal wheel, now I can see the right hand stick stay at 0% while scrolling the gimbal wheel.  I will try it out tonigh and also fly outside and see.

Thanks

Hi there David-Air. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-9-1
Use props
David-Air
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-1 21:07
Hi there David-Air. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you and fly safe always.

I flied both indoor and outdoor last night.  Both working perfectly.  recalibration works ;).
2021-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

David-Air Posted at 9-1 21:09
I flied both indoor and outdoor last night.  Both working perfectly.  recalibration works ;).

Hi there David-Air. Thank you for these update and it is good to know that everything is now working fine. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules