894 3 2021-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fredrik O
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4533179 ft
Sweden

Hello,
I have a DJI Mini2 and it is a wonderful drone if you se to price and size.
My problem is  the DJI Fly app, now 1.4.8.
With my Samsung Galaxy S10 PLUS, the app suddenly makes black screen and the restarts the app. Normaly after half a battery of flight time the it happens more and more often.

With my Samsung Galaxy S20 ULTRA the app often freezes (app data and function buttons om screen) but video streem continues. Onmy way is to foe app to stop and the restart.
My Samsung Galaxy TAB S6 is the one that workes best, but ocasionaly I get restarts of app here also.
I think all three units runs Android 11.

I Use my drone aloth and when concentrades trying to take photos of object it is real annoying when app restarts/freezes.

Is ther any solution to this?

Kind Regards
Fredrik
2021-8-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please reinstall the DJI FLY APP and try again? You may download the app through our website. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mini-2
Please screenshots for us showing the issue if the problem still occurs. Thanks in advance and wait for your update.
2021-9-1
Use props
Fredrik O
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4533179 ft
Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-1 00:48
Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please reinstall the DJI FLY APP and try again? You may download the app through our website. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mini-2
Please screenshots for us showing the issue if the problem still occurs. Thanks in advance and wait for your update.

Hello DJI Wanda,
I did total reinstall of FLY-app on both Samsung S10+ and Samsung S20 ULTRA some time ago but can do it again!
How should i proceed?
SHould i just unistall app in ANdroid or should i clean catch before?
SOm say that a folder in Android named DJI should be removed also?

Kind regards!
Fredrik
2021-9-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Fredrik O Posted at 9-1 01:15
Hello DJI Wanda,
I did total reinstall of FLY-app on both Samsung S10+ and Samsung S20 ULTRA some time ago but can do it again!
How should i proceed?

Hello, Fredrik. Thanks for your cooperation. Please store your materials before uninstalling the APP. You might clean the cache if it is convenient for you. Wait for your feedback.
2021-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules