DJI Mini Maintenance Question
767 8 2021-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drifters
lvl.1
United States

Over the past 6 months my wife and I walked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail (2193.1 miles) and used a DJI Mini 2  to document the Trail from the air. When the drone was new out of the  box, it was extremely quiet but after accumulating 50-60 flight hours  from flying it daily 15-30 minutes, it is significantly louder. Is there  specific maintenance that can be done to reduce the noise produced by a  very well used Mini 2?
2021-8-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, Drifters. Sorry for your inconvenience.  Please kindly know that the noise is normal when you use aircraft for some time. If you worry about the noise, please check the aircraft as the instructions below and record a video for us:
1. Under a quiet circumstance, place the aircraft on the level ground, de-attach the propellers and boot up the aircraft.
2. Please carefully listen to each motor,  observing whether there is a sound that came out of metal friction; If you really hear the sound liken to friction or bump due to some foreign objects, please see step 3.
3. Please record the video for more than 20 seconds, 50 centimeters above the aircraft with the microphone of the device not being covered by anything.  
Please keep us updating!
2021-8-31
Use props
djiuser_LRTIx5BBQV86
lvl.1
Flight distance : 558333 ft
Brazil

Não encontrei o braço para meu mini SE. Encontrei somente para mini e mini 2, posso realizar a troca com algum dos dois para o mini SE?
2021-10-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_LRTIx5BBQV86 Posted at 10-17 02:03
Não encontrei o braço para meu mini SE. Encontrei somente para mini e mini 2, posso realizar a troca com algum dos dois para o mini SE?

Hi, there. I'm sorry to tell you that we cannot understand your meaning well by using Google Translate. Could you please describe your problem in more detail in English? Thank you.
2021-10-17
Use props
djiuser_LRTIx5BBQV86
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-17 02:06
Hi, there. You are using English customer service. To provide you with our service, could you please write it again in English, please? Thank you.

I couldn't find the arm for my mini SE.  Found only for mini and mini 2, can I exchange with either of them for mini SE?
2021-11-6
Use props
djiuser_LRTIx5BBQV86
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-17 02:06
Hi, there. You are using English customer service. To provide you with our service, could you please write it again in English, please? Thank you.

I couldn't find the arm for my mini SE.  Found only for mini and mini 2, can I exchange with either of them for mini SE?
2021-11-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_LRTIx5BBQV86 Posted at 11-6 17:33
I couldn't find the arm for my mini SE.  Found only for mini and mini 2, can I exchange with either of them for mini SE?

Hi, there. I'm sorry to inform you that we do not recommend that you repair it by yourself. If you need related services, you can send it back to our factory for repair. Thanks.
2021-11-6
Use props
djiuser_LRTIx5BBQV86
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-6 19:22
Hi, there. I'm sorry to inform you that we do not recommend that you repair it by yourself. If you need related services, you can send it back to our factory for repair. Thanks.

Thanks. I'll do is.
2021-11-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Okay. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2021-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules