Firmware upgrade issue
2614 6 2021-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hvillamil
lvl.1

Colombia

Dears: When I try to upgrade the firmware, once I've done all the steps (To press the start button, insert the battery, when light green goes release the button and wait for the red lithgt, connect to the wifi drone's network and so on); after those all steps the drone shown an additional error message regarding low battery level. The problem here is that I have a charger and I'm pretty sure the battery level is ok, so I can't upgrade the firmware....; thanks in advance for you attention and we keep in touch.
2021-8-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, hvillamil. Would you please tell us more details about your issue or show us some pictures?  Please tell us your product, firmware versions of both the product, and DJI Assitant 2.
2021-8-31
Use props
fans366441b6
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-31 18:44
Hello, hvillamil. Would you please tell us more details about your issue or show us some pictures?  Please tell us your product, firmware versions of both the product, and DJI Assitant 2.

Hi DJI Wanda. Sure, I have a Tello, and of course it is the second time I have the problem after a long time don't using the drone; in the first time I follow the upgrade alternative but in this opportunity it doesn't work. The situation could be summarize in these points:

1. I have external charger and use all the time fully loaded batteries.
2. When I insert the battery and I try to start it, blink a green light slightly extended and after that blink a short red light and don't start.
3. In internet I've found alternatives about the firmware upgrade: keep pushing the start button while insert the battery and after green light blink release the button, the red light after permit us to connect to drone's wifi and could be possible to upgrade the firmware, but it is absolutely impossible!, all the time the APP is asking for a battery level need above 50%, and the battery is fully loaded.

Attached you can find some pictures. Please help!

Regards. (PD: Sorry for my english, I'm writting from Colombia).

2021-9-1
Use props
fans366441b6
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-1 19:44
Hi, fans366441b6. We're so sorry to hear about your experience. After verification, we found that your problem cannot be solved online, we recommend you to apply an Online Repair Request via the link below. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Here is our repair link for you to check :

Thanks for your suggestion, but unfortunately DJI doesn't have support in Colombia.... (message from the website), so in this way as a Tello's DJI user I feel I lost my money and my time...., which other solution DJI's offer? if is a problem drom the Drone, DJI is available to replace it?

Regards.
2021-9-2
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear customer, We are sorry for replying you late.
This problem is caused by upgrading failure, please prepare an Android mobile device and contact us via support@ryzerobotics.com to get the solution. We feel sincerely sorry for the inconvenience brought to you!
Thanks in advance for your understanding and support!
2021-9-2
Use props
fans366441b6
lvl.1

Colombia

RYZE Posted at 9-2 22:16
Dear customer, We are sorry for replying you late.
This problem is caused by upgrading failure, please prepare an Android mobile device and contact us via support@ryzerobotics.com to get the solution. We feel sincerely sorry for the inconvenience brought to you!
Thanks in advance for your understanding and support!

Dear Ryze: I did the try with Android and the same problem, the system show me the message about the 50% battery level with a fully charged one.... which other alternative do you have?

Regards.
2021-9-3
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

fans366441b6 Posted at 9-3 14:07
Dear Ryze: I did the try with Android and the same problem, the system show me the message about the 50% battery level with a fully charged one.... which other alternative do you have?

Regards.

Dear customer,
Good day.
Please contact us via support@ryzerobotics.com to get the apk of TELLO APP of 1.4 version, our support will guide you how to deal with this.
We are sorry for the inconvenience brought to you! Hope your problem will be solved soon.
2021-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules