Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Norway Roadtrip 2021
8364 48 8-31 11:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brendaelie
lvl.1

Netherlands

A GREAT TESTIMONY HOW DR KANSARA HELPED ME IN MY RELATIONSHIP
My Boyfriend  threatens to broke-up with me if I dare question him about his affair with other girls, I was totally devastated and confused until i came across a great spell caster on the internet Dr kansara who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love Spells, At first I doubted If such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, When I contact him, he told a spell is on him that make him threatens me,he told me not to worry that he will help me and truly he helped me cast a reconciliation spell and within 28 Hours my boyfriend came back to me and started apologizing,he promise ever to go out with any lady. Here’s his contact..WHATSAPP: +918200232522 Email: (spelltempleforlovers@gmail.com) am grateful to Dr Kansara for your help more grace sir.
11-10 01:38
Use props
djiuser_pKx6tblYjm5h
lvl.1

South Africa

High Quality SSD Solution for Cleaning Black Money in South Africa +27735257866 Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho,Swaziland,Kenya,Namibia,Qatar,Egypt,UAE,USA,UK,Turkey,Hong Kong,China,Ethiopia,Eritrea,Sudan,Morocco,Brunei,Japan,Tanzania,Thailand,Algeria,Tunisia,Bahamas,Taiwan,Indonesia,Singapore,Somalia,Angola,Mozambique,Palau,Lithuania,Malaysia,Myanmar,Spain,Kuwait,Fiji,Jordan,Yemen,Bahrain,Philippines,Israel,Syria,Italy,DRC.. We provide all types of ssd chemical and cleaning services, also we are always glad to resolve nonstandard and unique tasks. We always take challenges and bring them to a conclusion. We know that to deliver better services to our clients we should use the latest technologies and high quality SSD chemical universal. We successfully implement them in our work and integrate to traditional ones. SSD Chemical is the best you’ll need for your perfect defaced money cleaning. Contact Agent Mbuga +27735257866 OR Email sheikhmbuga5@gmail.com  http://mbugassdsolution.website2.me https://ssdsolution658879496.wordpress.com  https://paparazaq.blogspot.com   http://bestssdchemicalsolution.over-blog.com
11-10 05:33
Use props
Alice Mary
lvl.1

United States

I am very happy for contacting Priest Winner who helped me to get my ex-husband back from another woman after 3 years of separation. I am very happy because I never believed in spell casting and contacting spell casters to solve my problem but after 3 years of separating from my husband being single, I had to contact PRIEST Winner after I read about him online and how he has been helping people. I am very glad I did. My husband came back to me within 48 hours, begged me and the kids who needed their father back with them and I am very happy. I found this man through testimonies that he can solve pregnancy and love problems that is why I contacted him to help me and within 48 hours my husband came back home and we are living happily together. His email is chiefpriestwinnerspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp number +2349050141449, thank you, sir, If you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.
11-12 19:49
Use props
ckat007
Captain
Flight distance : 545774 ft
Finland

Very nicely done mate
11-12 19:54
Use props
djiuser_fpYuggPxOFpE
New
Flight distance : 25102 ft
United Kingdom

Fantastic flying an great pictures thanks for sharing!!    Norway is some country..i drove from Wales to Havøysund…i will return soon, with an Air2!
11-14 14:42
Use props
chrisnorway
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1295259 ft
Norway

djiuser_fpYuggPxOFpE Posted at 11-14 14:42
Fantastic flying an great pictures thanks for sharing!!    Norway is some country..i drove from Wales to Havøysund…i will return soon, with an Air2!

Thanks alot!
11-15 10:46
Use props
djiuser_2p11bbPPOA15
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1775 ft
United States

Nice footage
11-20 07:59
Use props
J money
lvl.1

United States

does anyone have a spare drone laying around that I can have
12-2 06:14
Use props
fans8124dce0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3924 ft
Australia

Nicely edited. The pace of the music matches the visuals nicely.
yesterday 17:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules