Disable beep sound on mavic air 2s
4917 4 2021-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bi7ZlTnWOoJb
lvl.3
Brazil

Hi, i started use mavic air 2s today, i do not like obstacle sensors, so i disable it. But even after disable it beep sound continues.. Its reallu annoying, somebody knows how disable this beep sound? Thanks
2021-8-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, Bi7ZlTnWOoJb. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please record a video for us? We want to learn more details and help you solve the issue as quickly as possible.
2021-8-31
Use props
Hrodnand
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2972293 ft
Romania

Just move out of any obstacle proximity and it will stop. Mine does the same, the sensors still alert you through beeping that there is an obstacle nearby, ”disabling” simply means that you can fly in any direction (and still crash into an obstacle) the drone wont stop or go around it.
2021-9-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

This safety feature can really be annoying.  It does stop as soon as you get away from any obstacles.  I don't think that you can disable the beeping short of taking the RC apart and removing the speaker, which I don't recommend.
2021-9-1
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

The beeping sound form the OA sensors doesn't come from the controller, comes from the smartphone, so you just need to turn down the volume on your smartphone and no more beeping anymore.

As for the controller beeping, maybe through the advanced parameters of the DH program can be tuned down, idk, but you always can open it and just remove it or strap a piece of adhesive tap on the aperture, there are some tutorials on YT.
2021-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules