DJI FPV System roadmap
2434 5 2021-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Giammi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

Hey DJI, is now quite a while that you're not releasing any update. Would you be so kind to inform us about the next planned updates? We're still waiting for two big missing features: complete OSD elements (canvas mode rumored?) and HDMI output. I already know your answer, but please don't forget the FPV community. My feeling is that we've been all beta testers for the DJI FPV Drone and now, that it is out, the development of the FPV system is done.

2021-9-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. The new FPV firmware has been released. Here is the link:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=248834BTW, we will convey your advice to our designated teams. Thanks for your support and please stay tuned to our official website.
2021-9-1
Use props
Giammi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-1 02:18
Hello, there. The new FPV firmware has been released. Here is the link:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=248834BTW, we will convey your advice to our designated teams. Thanks for your support and please stay tuned to our official website.

Thanks, but that is for the DJI FPV Drone only. No improvements have been done on the FPV System.
2021-9-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Giammi Posted at 9-1 02:56
Thanks, but that is for the DJI FPV Drone only. No improvements have been done on the FPV System.

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. We have not received any information about the update on the FPV system.  Please stay tuned to our official website. If you have any other questions, please feel free to talk,
2021-9-1
Use props
Garban
lvl.2
Flight distance : 247533 ft
Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-1 04:05
Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. We have not received any information about the update on the FPV system.  Please stay tuned to our official website. If you have any other questions, please feel free to talk,

And why do you who have a direct line with DJI not transfer the concerns of the users?
I have the feeling (and it's not just me) that DJI has abandoned the FPV System users.
It is so difficult for you to tell us if you are working on any improvement?
2021-9-26
Use props
HATE
lvl.1
Peru

Well, it's ridiculous that an inferior product like Sharkbite has the canvas mode and a company like DJI just doesn't want to do it for more than having made millions with us fpv pilots. It is an insult to a community that believed in them.
2022-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules