HOW DO YOU GET HELP FROM DJI!?!?!?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TyroneMTurner
lvl.1

United States

Dear DJI
I have a Major Problem.
I own a Phantom 3 Professional with less then6 hours of flight time. Recently I had motor failure mid flight resulting in meto lose all control of my phantom as i watched it crash into a rooftop.

How do I get an RMANumber so that I can get my Phantom  3 repaired under warranty?
A few things to note about the crash:
The phantom was in a completely open area.
The Phantom had flown around for about 4minutes perfectly before the incident I even preformed a 5ft hovering testbefore I took flight.
When the motor died the phantom began losingattitude while spiraling out of control quickly.
The Phantom made an attempt and for a shorttime regained it's control and then lost power from the motor again beforecrashing into a rooftop.
This decent took about 10-15 seconds beforecrashing.
All of it was caught in stunning 4k. (may post at a later time)
The shell is damaged (rippled), the cameramount is broken (but detached fron the plugs with out any tears and is inworking condition) and the battery is damaged.
I sent and e-mail to tech support who told meto contact your US office.
Your US office is not accepting calls due toa large call volume. (all day everyday)
I contacted tech support via e-mail again. Iwas then told to contact tech support via chat to get an RMA number.
I contacted Tech support via Chat and wastold that they cannot provide RMA numbers and I should call the US office foran RMA number.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!

2015-7-27
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

wow that really really really sucks. Its like your in a bad dream. just keeps going in circles. maybe ask Autumn or taho ed?
2015-7-27
Use props
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Call!

DJI Support USA
Address: L.A., California, USA.
Tel: 818-235-0789
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00 (PST)

Please contact us at us.support@dji.com and we will ensure you are taken care of.

If you contact DJI for support, please have available the following information:
•Product name / number
•Serial number
•Date of purchase
•Dealer name
•Description of fault
•Photo or Video of fault, if applicable

Or try ->  http://www.dji.com/support/report-problem

2015-7-27
Use props
TyroneMTurner
lvl.1

United States

YOU ALL KNOW DAMN WELL NOBODY CAN GET THROUGH THE PHONE LINES!

every single time I've called (more then 50) you all are so called over run by calls that your system hangs up on people with the BS message of.. due to high call volume you have to call back at a later time..

So I don't have the ability to hold..??  There is no que , no return call service nothing!  Just a thank you message and a dial tone!
2015-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules