1518 8 2014-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

What we are seeing in a new forum is that everyone feels the need to start a new thread.  It would be nice to have the modirators move these threads to catagories.  The average number of posts per thread is 4.  It is almost impossible to keep track as well as respond to this jumble.

Thank you.
2014-9-21
Use props
ForumAdmin
lvl.2

China

You mean categories like "review", "sharing", "instruction" and etc? By the purpose of the post?
2014-9-21
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

You already have the categories.  We just need to have the users post within those categories and not start a new thread.  This happens on RCG and those posts get lost in the thousands of posts daily.  The customer never gets a response.  I would like to see us avoid that situation.
2014-9-26
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-9-26 23:37
You already have the categories.  We just need to have the users post within those categories and no ...

Hi, Ed.

Could you please change your avatar to another picture? maybe it is too similar with Forum admin's avatar and people may confused about it. I can add a DJI logo for you if u want.

Cheers~
2014-10-15
Use props
n2stuff
lvl.3

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-9-26 23:37
You already have the categories.  We just need to have the users post within those categories and no ...

I totally agree. I hate when people start a thread when their are so many with the same questions. People need to do some reading before posting of this forum will turn to crap in no time.
I vote for tahoe ed and tj gilbert to help you guys to get where need to go to clean this mess up. They are both well known on RCG and will be a great asset to this forum.

scott   
2014-10-15
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-CS Posted at 2014-10-16 15:04
Hi, Ed.

Could you please change your avatar to another picture? maybe it is too similar with Foru ...

This was the logo provided to me by JS.  I am a super mod on this forum and a DJI employee.  
2014-10-16
Use props
jruss1966
lvl.1

United States

When I post a reply to a thread how do I find it again? I have been looking at a lot of threads and forgot which one I posted on. If someone replies to my post how do I ever know they did?
2014-11-1
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

You can click on post under your user name.  That will show you where you posted.
2014-11-1
Use props
jruss1966
lvl.1

United States

It says no related threads.
2014-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules