415 5 2021-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DannyAir2s
lvl.1
United Kingdom

What do you guys want to see on future firmware updates on the Air 2S
Mine are as follows...

1. Return of tripod mode (Cinemode is just too fast, tripod was much better and in fact more cinematic)
2. 24 FPS available And other frame rates) in quickshot modes, cant believe the only option is 30 FPS for this STILL, come on DJI ? seriously
3. POI & Active track in 5.4k rather than just 4k and below
4. Follow mode that will stay directly above as well as parallel and follow from behind.
6. The ability to run several quickshots one after the other in sequence (user selected) without a break in active track mode for example, walking with an orbit that then goes into boomerang etc but not the same as master shots, and of course in 4k+ essentially a pre programmed set of moves that will track the pilot in sequence
2021-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DannyAir2s. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us.  I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for further evaluation. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Air 2S and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2021-9-2
Use props
DannyAir2s
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-2 00:42
Hello there DannyAir2s. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us.  I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for further evaluation. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Air 2S and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.

Thank you very much Stephen, I appreciate some of these are big asks, but most of them exist on other in theory lower spec DJI drones so should be easily implemented.
I have to say the Air 2S without some of these was a huge disappointment and I feel really short changed by DJI, My AIR 2 was better in so many ways, that said the 1 inch sensor and 10 bit colour is simply fantastic and makes such a difference when editing footage, This drone could be near perfect if it had some of these features in my opinion.
2021-9-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great ideas.   
2021-9-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Those are some nice requests, I would also like to see more colour modes made available like they used to have with GO4 for flyers that hate editing.
2021-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DannyAir2s Posted at 9-2 02:08
Thank you very much Stephen, I appreciate some of these are big asks, but most of them exist on other in theory lower spec DJI drones so should be easily implemented.
I have to say the Air 2S without some of these was a huge disappointment and I feel really short changed by DJI, My AIR 2 was better in so many ways, that said the 1 inch sensor and 10 bit colour is simply fantastic and makes such a difference when editing footage, This drone could be near perfect if it had some of these features in my opinion.

Hi there DannyAir2s. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. These information will be cascade as well to the designated DJI department. Again, thank you for your valued support and have a nice day. .
2021-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules