Roll motor circuit board
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
clantosh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, I have just bought a Phantom 3 Advance and it required a new yaw arm fitted, unfortunately during the process I didn't have the D shape motor spindle aligned and it popeed off the cover and a small part of the circuit board contained within, I have tried to source a 'roll motor circuit board' without success, anyone have one for sale or where I can source one.
thanks in advance.
IMG_8515 copy.jpg
2021-9-2
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

Depends where you are but in the UK HERE is quite a good source as is THIS

Search the web.........
2021-9-2
Use props
clantosh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

cheddar-man Posted at 9-2 12:29
Depends where you are but in the UK HERE is quite a good source as is THIS

Search the web.........

Thanks, have tried both but neither have just the circuit board, plenty of 'pitch' circuit boards but no 'roll' ones
2021-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there clantosh. Good day and thank you for reaching out. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the said circuit board that you need is available and I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Thank you.
2021-9-2
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Not knowing where you are it's difficult to advise.
I just keep looking on line and come up with lots of suppliers, This one and several from China (where the drones are made in the first place).
2021-9-2
Use props
clantosh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

cheddar-man Posted at 9-2 23:32
I just keep looking on line and come up with lots of suppliers, This one and several from China (where the drones are made in the first place).

I'm in Scotland
2021-9-3
Use props
clantosh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

cheddar-man Posted at 9-2 23:32
I just keep looking on line and come up with lots of suppliers, This one and several from China (where the drones are made in the first place).

Thanks for looking as I can find the part for the "Standard' Phantom 3 but I can't find the one for the 'Advance' as I think there are some differences on the PCB
2021-9-3
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Is there not a part number on the board such as WM320. This is the number for the "standard" board./
2021-9-3
Use props
clantosh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

cheddar-man Posted at 9-3 03:37
Is there not a part number on the board such as WM320. This is the number for the "standard" board./[view_image]

The only numbers I can find are the ones in the picture I posted, nothing on the other side of the board
2021-9-3
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Um, there seems to be a lot more components on the one you've got.

HERE'S another link I found? Mind you it's in China but that's where they're made in the first place.

THIS one in the US.
2021-9-3
Use props
clantosh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

cheddar-man Posted at 9-3 05:23
Um, there seems to be a lot more components on the one you've got.

HERE'S another link I found? Mind you it's in China but that's where they're made in the first place.

Cheers mate, the ebay one looks good until you select Advance and R axis and they are out of stock, this appears to be the same on all the ebay ones, I saw the one in the US but concerned of how it would be packaged, I've found one on Amazon in the UK so may just go for that. thanks again for your help!
2021-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules