Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Recycle Location for dead batteries
1251 1 2021-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jerryr
lvl.1

United States

Is anyone here from San Diego, CA? I have dead DJI drone batteries that I need to turn in for recycle. I took them to the largest recycling center, EDCO and they would not accept them as they do not take rechargable batteries.
2021-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jerryr. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best response from our fellow DJI co pilots located in San Diego, CA where they turn in there DJI intelligent flight batteries for recycling and with regards to this matter. In addition, the proper way to dispose of the said batteries as follows : Dispose of the battery into specific recycling boxes only after a complete discharge. Do not place the battery into regular rubbish bins. Strictly follow your local disposal and recycling regulations of batteries. If the power on/off button of the Intelligent Flight Battery is disabled and the battery cannot be fully discharged, and please contact a professional battery disposal/recycling agent for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules