QuickShots won't download
592 8 2021-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Airwavepirate
lvl.1
Australia

Not sure if im posting in the right place but all of a sudden my quickshot videos will not play or download. The thumbnail is there in the dji app when connected to the drone, but it will not play or even download to my devices, any of them. It just freezes on downloading, and the app sometimes crashes. Whats wrong?
Everything is up to date.

Help
2021-9-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if it did the same thing on the original file on your SD card? If no, kindly please try to sync your flight records first the uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 app and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-9-3
Use props
Airwavepirate
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-3 23:34
Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if it did the same thing on the original file on your SD card? If no, kindly please try to sync your flight records first the uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 app and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

i put the sd card in my computer and my mac said it can't read it. i can download normal videos fine, but when i record asteroid video, i can not download it from the drone via the app. As i say, i can download normal video fine.
i have updated everything, erased and installed the app, formatted the card in the drone, still no joy.
2021-9-3
Use props
Airwavepirate
lvl.1
Australia

2021-9-4
Use props
Airwavepirate
lvl.1
Australia

above is the image it gets stuck on, and the app then crashes after a few mins or so
2021-9-4
Use props
Airwavepirate
lvl.1
Australia

ok, so i have got somewhere, but not the result i was looking for. After I re installed the app, all the little warning messages came up every time i did something. One that came up was this.
I went back in all my settings, and it is all set to 1080p like it always has, so i have no idea why its possibly recording in anything but.
I dug out the lead for the drone and connected it to my mac, and hey presto, i can see my videos and play my asteroid video. I can copy it to my desktop and now send it to my phone no issues.
However, the footage is incorrect to what i am used to and wanted. When the app worked (i have no idea why it isn't working) the asteroid shot started as the globe, and zoomed into the subject, always has.

But now, it starts at the subject, and zooms out to the globe. This is not what i wanted. Searching on google it says i need to do something in the app to correct this. But how can i do that if it does not work? How do i get the asteroid video to record in the required format for it to download and work in the app? Its worked before, why not now? super confused.
2021-9-4
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try inserting the SD card in a card reader and connect your computer with a USB cable.
2021-9-5
Use props
Airwavepirate
lvl.1
Australia

Marty Markoe Posted at 9-5 04:27
Try inserting the SD card in a card reader and connect your computer with a USB cable.

Hi
As I said, the sd card in a reader don’t work, my computer says it can’t read it. If I connect the drone with usb cable, it will download the video but it’s in reverse.

I’ve never had a problem before, for some reason the app is not allowing me to play it. Also it comes up saying I can’t download any videos not in 1080 etc.
Yet when I record a asteroid, the display says I’m in 1080, and I can’t figure out how to change it. I don’t know why it’s doing it.
2021-9-5
Use props
Airwavepirate
lvl.1
Australia

Any ideas anyone?
2021-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules