1193 7 2021-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maxim82
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196004 ft
Italy

Hi
I have android 11 with redmi note8pro. I noticed that the app miscalculates m/s and height. I tried with my friend's phone who has android 10 and Huwei and it's ok. Can anyone suggest me something?
Thanks
2021-9-4
Use props
roryMAC
lvl.2
South Africa

How far out are the calculations?
2021-9-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-9-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-9-5
Use props
Maxim82
lvl.1
Italy

roryMAC Posted at 9-5 01:55
How far out are the calculations?

About less than half. In normal instead of 30-35 k/h it reports 10. Moreover, it crashes often and does not indicate correctly the orientation between drone and remote control.
2021-9-5
Use props
Maxim82
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-5 18:46
Hi there. Sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I tried but it didn't help. I also performed a reset of the phone. I am desperate. The drone works. The problem is the app and (most likely my phone) Redmi note 8 pro.
2021-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Maxim82 Posted at 9-6 00:00
I tried but it didn't help. I also performed a reset of the phone. I am desperate. The drone works. The problem is the app and (most likely my phone) Redmi note 8 pro.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We will forward this to our designated team for further clarification. Thank you!
2021-9-7
Use props
Real Firefox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 446919 ft
Spain

The app seems to be very crashy for me to. I'll frequently have the UI freeze entirely with only the image remaining or have the app crash repeatedly over and over again. Was really hoping for a stable experience, but regardless of what device I test it on, it'll stop responding. This is of course talking about the latest version. It's pretty bad when everything locks up.
2021-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules