Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

* Music in this footage: Jo Blankenburg - The Architects of Cronos

* Filming location: Fuguijiao Lighthouse & Laomei Green Reef
Walk along the trail that connects to the Fuguijiao Lighthouse, Fuji Fishing Port, Laomei Community and etc., Fuguijiao is Taiwan's northernmost cape, and there are facilities with Fuguijiao Walking Trail for you to stroll in the sea breeze along the coast to appreciate the ocean view close to the cape. A smooth trail with a fair length is a scenic spot suitable for family outings. The geological landscapes along the trail are mainly the wind-carved rocks, and Linshanbi is visible in the far distance. Along the trail, tourists can reach the Fuguijiao Lighthouse, Fuji Fish Port and Laomei Community. In September and October, the International Kite Festival will be held in Shimen and people are welcome to fly kites in Shimen.

Laomei Green Reef  is a large array of stunning green reefs on a beach adjacent to Laomei  a tranquil fishing village located on Taiwan’s North Coast in New Taipei City’s Shimen District.
There are hundreds of neat rows of stone troughs in different shapes on the rocky beach stretching about 1,500 meters (4,921 feet) in the middle of Laomei Bay, which is the northernmost bay in Taiwan. With algae flourishing on the reefs’ surface during the winter’s monsoon season, these stone troughs therefore amazingly turn green, as if they were vibrantly painted atop their pristine surface.
Laomei Green Reef was once selected by CNN as one of the most stunning sceneries in Taiwan, and Laomei is the only place in Taiwan that has such a spectacular view. Due to its stunning view, Laomei Green Reef has become one of the most popular check-in spots in northern Taiwan in recent years.

* Drone: DJI Mavic Air 2
2021-9-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Lovely shots!
2021-9-5
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

Thank you for watching and your kind words!  I hope you enjoy it. Have a wonderful day my friend !
2021-9-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

mavicair2tw Posted at 9-5 00:06
Thank you for watching and your kind words!  I hope you enjoy it. Have a wonderful day my friend !

My pleasure!
2021-9-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done William.    
2021-9-5
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-5 02:48
Very nicely done William.

2021-9-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Another stunning work! Thanks for sharing this with us always, mavicair2tw. Stay safe!
2021-9-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
2021-9-6
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-5 04:13
Another stunning work! Thanks for sharing this with us always, mavicair2tw. Stay safe!

2021-9-6
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

DAFlys Posted at 9-6 00:49
Beautiful footage.

Thank you !  Have a wonderful day my friend !
2021-9-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

mavicair2tw Posted at 9-5 03:08

You're very welcome.    My comments were well deserved.  
2021-9-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mavicair2tw Posted at 9-6 01:56
Thank you !  Have a wonderful day my friend !

You're very welcome.
2021-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

mavicair2tw Posted at 9-6 01:55

You are most welcome and thank you for your valued support, mavicair2tw. Cheers!
2021-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules