Motors not working when connected to app
394 3 2021-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JamieUKSubs
lvl.1

Germany

Hi,

I've been having a problem with my Ronin S and when I connect the app to it, the thing just will not work. I deactivated bluetooth on my phone and the Ronin started working so this tells me there's an issue either with the app or the way the gimbal is communicating with the app. However I still cannot update the firmware on the Ronin even on my computer and of course without the app I can't change any of the settings or calibrate the gimbal. I've checked the app and it says that the motors are not disabled, but it also gives me these alerts (pictured below). I know it says cable not connected but even with it connected it it doesn't work. I've sent it to DJI twice now and I'm still having problems with it but they are not responding to my emails now. Can anyone help? This is really making me think about switching over to Zhiyun just like I've done when my Ronin was in for "repair". I must say I've had far less issues with the crane and this is really starting to annoy me now. It's just unusable in its current state.

Thanks,
Jamie
IMG_9979.PNG
2021-9-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2021-9-4
Use props
JamieUKSubs
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-4 21:27
Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

Hi, yeah I’ve done that twice already. I requested a replacement unit because it’s still under warranty but they won’t do it. They keep saying send it in and then it comes back in exactly the same state. So I think it must be something to do with the app itself and not the unit. Any ideas?
2021-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JamieUKSubs Posted at 9-5 01:37
Hi, yeah I’ve done that twice already. I requested a replacement unit because it’s still under warranty but they won’t do it. They keep saying send it in and then it comes back in exactly the same state. So I think it must be something to do with the app itself and not the unit. Any ideas?

Hi Jamie, I am deeply sorry for the difficulties. May I know the current Ronin app you have on your mobile device?
Please make sure to use the latest version and check again https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-ronin
If the errors persist, please start an online service request and send the gimbal back again, please let me know your case number once you have got one, I will forward your situation to the repair team and take care of the unit when it arrives.
2021-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules