Just some simple test footage for some FB groups
479 18 2021-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hannibal_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297126 ft
Netherlands

During the last week of my holiday, I created some very easy quick shots to promote sharing holiday footage/pictures on my Volvo convertibele & oldtimer groups on FB.

Apart from managing the environment, it was sooo easy...

2021-9-4
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41191 ft

Germany

Oh, but you have 2 fine cars ... they should have recorded in 4k :-)
2021-9-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Awesome cars and the footage was great, Hannibal! Thanks for sharing this with us.
2021-9-4
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice motors, Volvo lover here too although nowt like your 2, mine is the V70 D5 2.4 184bhp, its more of a dog wagon to be honest lol
I have owned 3 T5's and T6 in the past though
2021-9-4
Use props
Hannibal_
lvl.4
Netherlands

Pinarek Posted at 9-4 16:11
Oh, but you have 2 fine cars ... they should have recorded in 4k :-)

When I record in 4K, you will probably see the imperfections  on the cars ;)
They are getting old…

Seriously, thanks for noticing …. I was used to HD and simply put it on that.
When I loaded the footage on my new computer (2x 4K screens) I noticed it too.

Time to step into the 4K era…
2021-9-4
Use props
Hannibal_
lvl.4
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-4 21:06
Awesome cars and the footage was great, Hannibal! Thanks for sharing this with us.

Thanks!
It really is your fantastic tech talking
2021-9-4
Use props
Hannibal_
lvl.4
Netherlands

Bashy Posted at 9-4 22:13
Nice motors, Volvo lover here too although nowt like your 2, mine is the V70 D5 2.4 184bhp, its more of a dog wagon to be honest lol
I have owned 3 T5's and T6 in the past though

Ohhhh… but than you outclass any of the volvos I have owned in terms of power.
Including the current 2 hobby cars, 13 in total, but a lot of “smaller” ones.
Amongst them a couple of 5 cylinders (C30 and 2 C70’s hardtop) but never turbos.

You are spoiling your dog ;)
2021-9-4
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14016926 ft
Sweden

That P1800 look in great condition and interesting colour.
2021-9-4
Use props
Hannibal_
lvl.4
Netherlands

kyalami Posted at 9-4 23:32
That P1800 look in great condition and interesting colour.

Thank you!

Truth is, it still needs some optical work.
Paint & chrome at some spots.

The engine, differential and gearbox have been overhauled in the last year and the suspension and undercarriage have always been superb.

So thinking of the optical corrections for nex year.
2021-9-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Lovely cars and videos!
2021-9-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lovely footage.  Great cars.  
2021-9-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hannibal_ Posted at 9-4 22:58
Thanks!
It really is your fantastic tech talking

You're welcome! Cheers.
2021-9-5
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hannibal_ Posted at 9-4 23:04
Ohhhh… but than you outclass any of the volvos I have owned in terms of power.
Including the current 2 hobby cars, 13 in total, but a lot of “smaller” ones.
Amongst them a couple of 5 cylinders (C30 and 2 C70’s hardtop) but never turbos.

It was the whole purpose of the V70, just for the 3 boys (on the right of the pic) i have the back seats down
and the netting up behind the front seats, its like a small van for them, and I like where the rear air vents are placed, right in the "b" post, great for them just cant fault a Volvo, well, I say that, this is diesel and its not cheap, lucky to get in the 30's mpg lol

Your classic easily outranks anything, I've had, S70 T5, C70 T5,  V70 T5 and S80 T6, would love the S70 or 60R though

the one on the left is my friends, my god dog
2021-9-5
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14016926 ft
Sweden

Bashy Posted at 9-5 07:45
It was the whole purpose of the V70, just for the 3 boys (on the right of the pic) i have the back seats down
and the netting up behind the front seats, its like a small van for them, and I like where the rear air vents are placed, right in the "b" post, great for them  just cant fault a Volvo, well, I say that, this is diesel and its not cheap, lucky to get in the 30's mpg lol

Great picture of the dogs by the way. So now we know that one of these dogs is you, as per your avatar, he he he.....  By the way Long time ago we used to call Volvo the "worlds fastest tractor". The old motors sounded like a tractor, but the car was faster than the tractor.
2021-9-5
Use props
Hannibal_
lvl.4
Netherlands

Bashy Posted at 9-5 07:45
and the netting up behind the front seats, its like a small van for them, and I like where the rear air vents are placed, right in the "b" post, great for them  just cant fault a Volvo, well, I say that, this is diesel and its not cheap, lucky to get in the 30's mpg lol

Hmmmm the S80…. Must be sooo damn nice to drive. Never had the pleasure. The s60R? The one with the active suspension? I don’t think we will ever find a good example of that for reasonable money….

The D5 is superb. Enjoy it and cherish it.

Lovely pack there!Bearded collies?
2021-9-5
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 9-5 08:08
Great picture of the dogs by the way. So now we know that one of these dogs is you, as per your avatar, he he he.....  By the way Long time ago we used to call Volvo the "worlds fastest tractor". The old motors sounded like a tractor, but the car was faster than the tractor.

Ha ha, yeah, there they brought out the 850 T5, that was called the flying wardrobe, and did well in the BTCC
2021-9-5
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hannibal_ Posted at 9-5 09:40
Hmmmm the S80…. Must be sooo damn nice to drive. Never had the pleasure. The s60R? The one with the active suspension? I don’t think we will ever find a good example of that for reasonable money….

The D5 is superb. Enjoy it and cherish it.

The older model wsnt all that to be honest, even though it had my bhp and twin turbos, it was slower than the T5's
Yeah, that's right, I think top gear or 5th gear did a test of the suspension with a beaker of water in the cup holder (on YT somewhere), advanced mode was funny... They have that active suspension in a few other models now, such as the XC range, expensive if the system goes wrong, just to replace one shock is a new mortgage.

Thanks, yeah Bearded Collies
2021-9-5
Use props
Hannibal_
lvl.4
Netherlands

Bashy Posted at 9-5 18:41
The older model wsnt all that to be honest, even though it had my bhp and twin turbos, it was slower than the T5's
Yeah, that's right, I think top gear or 5th gear did a test of the suspension with a beaker of water in the cup holder (on YT somewhere), advanced mode was funny... They have that active suspension in a few other models now, such as the XC range, expensive if the system goes wrong, just to replace one shock is a new mortgage.

Well he’s not negative about it?
Unlike clarkson ;)

2021-9-6
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Clarkson can be a bit of a c0ck sometimes though, he didn't even put it in the advanced mode so the traction couldn't be turned off completely lol Stig had to sort that out when he played in it, on the up side, he loved the V70 version, me too, would prefer that to the 60 but I wouldnt knock it up if one presented itself that I could afford lol

ps, I was on about the older model of the S80 T6, in case there was a bit of confusion, never get one of those, wallowy a weird turbo setup, the v6 lump made it heavy and slower than the T5 even though it had more CC, BHP and twin turbos
2021-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules