Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Strange Behaviour
349 8 2021-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
keelbyfishyahoo.co.uk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Flew yesterday for around 10 minutes when I got notification as I was landing to say storage was full. Checked memory card and it was only half full.

This morning I attempted to fly and after 45 seconds I got a compass error. I was over the sea so can’t see magnetic interference been a problem.

Also it would appear the drone has switched its self over to manual focus, which I’ve never used before. There’s a white bar to the left of the shutter button which can’t be adjusted which I assume is a focal bar. When I try to press the small box in the top right on my smart controller it will not switch between manual and autofocus.

I’m attempting to update firmware on controller.

Any idea what is happening to me? I’m currently on holiday so don’t have my pc and have very slow hotel WiFi
2021-9-4
Use props
keelbyfishyahoo.co.uk
lvl.3
  • >>>
Greece

2021-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, keelbyfishyahoo.co.uk.  We will separate your questions and answer them one by one.
First, could you please check the things related to the SD card below?
1. How did you format the SD card?  Is there more than one partition in the SD card?
2. Please check whether the files under MISC/THM/ account for most storage.
For the compass error,  we would suggest you that:
1. Please turn off the drone, move to another place and re-calibrate the compass, and try again.
2. Please restart APP and make sure the APP version and the firmware version are both the latest ones.
At last, could you please send us a screenshot or a video showing the last issue you mentioned. It will be help a lot for us to verify the issue. Thanks in advance.
2021-9-4
Use props
keelbyfishyahoo.co.uk
lvl.3
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-4 23:53
Hello, keelbyfishyahoo.co.uk.  We will separate your questions and answer them one by one.
First, could you please check the things related to the SD card below?
1. How did you format the SD card?  Is there more than one partition in the SD card?

Please see above screenshots. I updated the firmware on controller and for a few seconds it worked perfectly and then retuned to manual focus without allowing me to switch to auto focus, as before
2021-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. As per your first picture, AFC can not be supported when you are recording. We suggest you tap the screen (Touch Focus) or choose Manual focus.
Note: AFC can be opened after you switch to Auto focus and open it in the camera settings. If AFC hasn't be opened, there will be AF/ MF on the top right corner.  

2021-9-5
Use props
keelbyfishyahoo.co.uk
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-5 00:36
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. As per your first picture, AFC can not be supported when you are recording. We suggest you tap the screen (Touch Focus) or choose Manual focus.
Note: AFC can be opened after you switch to Auto focus and open it in the camera settings. If AFC hasn't be opened, there will be AF/ MF on the top right corner.

My point is, I cannot switch to autofocus when I’m not recording. The manual/ auto focus button doesn’t respond whether I’m recording or not.

If you look at the from focus slider I cannot manually focus either. There are no bars or numbers.

Ive had the drone for over a year and this has never happened. Is it just a coincidence the card been full and a compass error happened at the same time?
2021-9-5
Use props
keelbyfishyahoo.co.uk
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-5 00:36

My point is, I cannot switch to autofocus when I’m not recording. The manual/ auto focus button doesn’t respond whether I’m recording or not.

If you look at the from focus slider I cannot manually focus either. There are no bars or numbers.

Ive had the drone for over a year and this has never happened. Is it just a coincidence the card been full and a compass error happened at the same time?
2021-9-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

keelbyfishyahoo.co.uk Posted at 9-5 00:54

Sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please update your firmware and APP to the latest version first? And please record a video for us showing the whole process of manipulation. Please keep us updating.
2021-9-5
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Checked memory card and it was only half full.
When you say you checked, did you check the amount of free space left?
If you've been deleting files, but not formatting the drive, it could be half full of hidden deleted files.
Format the card and it will be a clean card.

Was the message referring to your SD card?
Or was it referring to some other storage?

Also it would appear the drone has switched its self over to manual focus, which I’ve never used before. There’s a white bar to the left of the shutter button which can’t be adjusted which I assume is a focal bar. When I try to press the small box in the top right on my smart controller it will not switch between manual and autofocus.
Tap the AFC/MF box in the upper right of the screen to toggle between manual and auto-focus

I’m attempting to update firmware on controller.
Just leave the firmware.
It's not going to fix anything or make anything better.

2021-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules