934 5 2021-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Père Vianney
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4009403 ft
France

Hello everybody !

I have my Mini 2 for a few days now and I have fun with it.
But I can't set photo quality to JPEG + RAW : I just don't have the button to switch...
Can anybody help me with this problem?
Thanks!

2021-9-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if have set in Photo mode > Single and check if you already have the option? Please note that this option will not show if you are in video mode. Hope this helps. Thank you!
2021-9-5
Use props
Père Vianney
lvl.2
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-5 18:28
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if have set in Photo mode > Single and check if you already have the option? Please note that this option will not show if you are in video mode. Hope this helps. Thank you!

I'm indeed in Photo mode single... and there's no option : I've never seen it
2021-9-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Père Vianney Posted at 9-5 21:49

Thank you for your response. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? Also, please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted.
2021-9-6
Use props
steamship
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229180 ft
Russia

Père Vianney Posted at 9-5 21:49

Whilst in Photo mode, down in the bottom right of the display you should see Storage, Format and EV. Below Format is the current photo setting, and to change it, just tap on the Format area. That should then display the options available, which are JPEG and J+RAW.

Can you confirm if you have tried that and what options are available there? Can you also confirm what version of the App you are using (found in the About section of the Settings menu)?
2021-9-6
Use props
Père Vianney
lvl.2
France

steamship Posted at 9-6 04:04
Whilst in Photo mode, down in the bottom right of the display you should see Storage, Format and EV. Below Format is the current photo setting, and to change it, just tap on the Format area. That should then display the options available, which are JPEG and J+RAW.

Can you confirm if you have tried that and what options are available there? Can you also confirm what version of the App you are using (found in the About section of the Settings menu)?

OK, I've found J+RAW where you told me, thank you!

Problem solved, thanks to all of you who answered my question
2021-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules