Mission Flight Mapping Automatic Photos
686 3 2021-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cpt_jay
lvl.1

Germany

Hi @ all,

is there a way to disable automatic photos on Mapping with the M300 & H20T? I want to search for animals in an area but the automatically taken photos disturbs the thing. I cant't find corresponding setting option.

Thanks for help.

jay

2021-9-6
Use props
fans5b25584c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

I don't have a H20T, but with a P1, as soon as it gets to the start point, slews the gimbal down, and takes the first image, I'm thinking you can select the camera display screen, then stop the auto imaging process either by pressing the timer icon in the screen or pressing the single image button on the controller. You might also try defining the mission with a camera other than an H20T, that might confuse it.
2021-9-6
Use props
hkl073
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4992792 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

We use the M300 for search and recovery. Mapping mission is great for search patterns, but not while taking fotos the same time. I would like to fly search patterns without taking overlapping pictures.
So exactly as Jay says, for searching objects, animal en persons.
NEED IT BADLY.

also like an answer from dji on this question, its now 7 weeks after initial question of Jay.    :-(
2021-10-31
Use props
fans5b25584c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

I've never tried this, but what would happen if you didn't define the H20T payload?

Without uploading camera commands at the start of the mission, you might be able to manually control the camera
2021-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules