Max altitude reached- yes another question
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Razzman
lvl.1

United States

New old old guy asking a question. Bought an Air 2 to document our travels and love the drone. When using on the Fly app on my android phone everything works as expected. But it's too small for me so I went to an iPad mini gen 5, downloaded the fly app from the App Store. The mini works fine except I get the warning: max altitude reached error and it's capped at 96 feet. I have the latest firmware updates on everything. I've seen other threads where it was suggested to log out of the DJI account and log back in, that worked once only and I was able to get unlimited distance and my set 400' altitude. Later the error was back and that method no longer worked. I've adjusted the limits in settings and they show 400' altitude, unlimited distance and RTH 150'. As said it all works fine on android. Anyone have any clues. Thanks.
2021-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Could you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your iOS device to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-9-6
Use props
Razzman
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-6 18:21
Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Could you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your iOS device to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

DJI Paladin thanks for the assistance! I uninstalled and reinstalled twice from the App Store with the same results. I logged into my account before connecting to the aircraft and then connected to it. The flight settings were the same. Again I then connected my android and had no issues.
2021-9-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Razzman Posted at 9-7 06:36
DJI Paladin thanks for the assistance! I uninstalled and reinstalled twice from the App Store with the same results. I logged into my account before connecting to the aircraft and then connected to it. The flight settings were the same. Again I then connected my android and had no issues.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. When your aircraft is in the restricted zone. The altitude will verify with local regulations too. Please kindly know that. For the app, we would recommend you download it again from our website:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-air-2
If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2021-9-8
Use props
Razzman
lvl.1

United States

I performed an uninstall and reinstalled from your website. Everything seems to work ok now. I flew three sessions and shut down completely before each flight and started a fresh session each time. Thanks for the assist.
2021-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules