Raveneye Firmware
2159 8 2021-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GDThai
lvl.1
Thailand

Hi Everyone, I have the RS2 Combo. I have managed to update the gimbal to the latest firmware I beleive (v - 1.04.00.20). I am using the DJI App ver 1.4.89(3641).
The App reports the correct info for the RS2 but will not show what version Firmware the RavenEye is, it only shows N/A and it won't let me update it. I have seen a few posts of how to get around this problem but they all seem to have the bit missing about how to upgrade when you can't even find the version number. The camera (Sony A7iii), the RS2 and the RavenEye all connect and work but I feel I am missing something like a few more functions that would be nice to have.
Can any one tell me how I can get the update installed into my RavenEye please.
Many Thanks
Graham D
2021-9-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please try to update the firmware of Raveneye through the two ways below:
1. Please connect to Raveneye alone through Wi-Fi.  On the Ronin APP interface, there will be a notification telling you that something needs to update. Please instruct as what it tells you to do.
2. Please attach Raveneye to the gimbal of RS2 through the power supply port. Then upgrade the firmware together.
Please tell your feedback after trying these.

2021-9-7
Use props
GDThai
lvl.1
Thailand

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-7 22:37
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please try to update the firmware of Raveneye through the two ways below:
1. Please connect to Raveneye alone through Wi-Fi.  On the Ronin APP interface, there will be a notification telling you that something needs to update. Please instruct as what it tells you to do.
2. Please attach Raveneye to the gimbal of RS2 through the power supply port. Then upgrade the firmware together.

Hi Thanks the swift reply.
I have tried the way you have said.
I get no notification to update anything.
I get the Firmware version for the gimbal
I get no Firmware infomation for RavenEye.
I've attached two screenshots from the app.
Regards
Graham

2021-9-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

GDThai Posted at 9-8 00:41
Hi Thanks the swift reply.
I have tried the way you have said.
I get no notification to update anything.

Hi, GDThai. Could you please try to upgrade the firmware version through the steps below?
1. Please connect to Raveneye alone through Wi-Fi.  Open the Ronin APP interface.
2. Press and hold "Raveneye" for about 5s until it appears the firmware versions interface.
3. Choose the corresponding firmware and update.
2021-9-8
Use props
GDThai
lvl.1
Thailand

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-8 02:43
Hi, GDThai. Could you please try to upgrade the firmware version through the steps below?
1. Please connect to Raveneye alone through Wi-Fi.  Open the Ronin APP interface.
2. Press and hold "Raveneye" for about 5s until it appears the firmware versions interface.

Hi DJI Wanda
Thanks again.
I have now managed to upgrade to;
App Ver 1.4.8(3641)
Firmware (Gimble) 01.04.00.20
Firmware (RavenEye) 01.02.00.20
Is that where I should be?
Thanks for all your help
Regards
Graham
2021-9-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

GDThai Posted at 9-8 05:08
Hi DJI Wanda
Thanks again.
I have now managed to upgrade to;

Thanks for your feedback. All the firmware you updated is the latest one. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2021-9-12
Use props
GDThai
lvl.1
Thailand

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-12 18:52
Thanks for your feedback. All the firmware you updated is the latest one. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.

The feedback was my pleasure to give.

Thank you for helping me :-)
2021-9-14
Use props
Berlin_Lucky
New
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-7 22:37
1. Please connect to Raveneye alone through Wi-Fi.  On the Ronin APP interface, there will be a notification telling you that something needs to update. Please instruct as what it tells you to do.

i tryed both methods. but i can't see any firmware version of raveneye. i this a bug of raveneye firmware? i can only see the raveneye serial number.
2021-9-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Berlin_Lucky Posted at 9-19 07:48
i tryed both methods. but i can't see any firmware version of raveneye. i this a bug of raveneye firmware? i can only see the raveneye serial number.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please upload a video? We want to further verify the issue. Restricted by the details, we can not quickly tell where the problem is. Thanks in advance.
2021-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules