Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello aviators,

since I also fly with several DJI drones, there is a similar "problem" for all of them:
When you are out and about and the batteries are empty, you would like to recharge them without any problems. In the DJI FPV forum I have already described a solution that "luckily" works regardless of the type of drone and is therefore preferable, in my opinion ...
I had already copied the description of the solution into this forum here, but an administrator removed it because it was available several times as a result ...
So here is the link to the "solution" that will help many users ...

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=249193

2021-9-7
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Double post, but not from me ...
Maybe from an administrator ...?
2021-9-7
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

2021-9-7
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

2021-9-7
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Damn, i thought your other post was actually in the Mini 2 section, hence my mention of the USB C, my bad, sorry.

Anyhoo, whilst I'm here I might as well reiterate what I said there, you can just get a wee car adapter that has USB C charging, I bought a 66w version
So I can power 2 times if needed, also have lower wattage ones so I have plenty of charging points, the one above will supply a fast charge too.
Its also most certainly a cheaper option, but I will conceded that if you have multiple drones and carry the mains charger with you for each then the OP's choice is a good one
For me not so much as I already have the official ca charger for the P4P
2021-9-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there frankymusik. Good day and thank you for sharing these information and these solution with us with regards to this matter here at DJI Forum. Again, thank you support and keep flying.
2021-9-7
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

just like Bashy I use a USB outlet of the car. Got a few USB outlets already installed in the car itself. I just connect the power cord of the battery charger that came with the "fly more combo".

For my M2P there was a car charger that came with the "fly more combo" as well.
2021-9-7
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Bashy Posted at 9-7 13:21
Damn, i thought your other post was actually in the Mini 2 section, hence my mention of the USB C, my bad, sorry.

Anyhoo, whilst I'm here I might as well reiterate what I said there, you can just get a wee car adapter that has USB C charging, I bought a 66w version

Hi Bashy,

no you weren't wrong!
I am of the opinion that I can / should make such a post available to all drone pilots as most drones with multiple batteries require a special power supply ...
But,
the administrators delete such posts again and again if they are posted in several "sub-forums" (with the same wording). This is a pity...
How should a MA 2 or MA 2S user find out about such an idea if I post it in the "DJI FPV" forum?
So, you're right, you weren't wrong at all ...!

Thank you for your feedback!!!

2021-9-7
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

2021-9-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

frankymusik Posted at 9-7 22:40
... since I also fly with several DJI drones, there is a similar "problem" for all of them:  When you are out and about and the batteries are empty, you would like to recharge them without any problems. In the DJI FPV forum I have already described a solution that "luckily" works regardless of the type of drone and is therefore preferable, in my opinion ...  I had already copied the description of the solution into this forum here, but an administrator removed it because it was available several times as a result ...  So here is the link to the "solution" that will help many users ...  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=249193

2021-9-8
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

frankymusik Posted at 9-7 22:40
Double post, but not from me ...Maybe from an administrator ...?

The double post happens because you click reply more than once because you think it didn't work the 1st time, its this cr@ppy forum software, it has so many glitches in it....
2021-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules