771 6 2021-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Justin Case 7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1664583 ft
  • >>>
Italy

How to use APAS 4.0 with the DJI Air 2S for detection and avoidance of obstacles

2021-9-7
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

What I have noticed in Parallel tracking mode is that the angle of tracking varies with the speed of the target. In other words, the faster the target, the farther behind the drone follows. I noticed in the video that the crash into the tree in parallel mode was preceded by the target person slowing to almost a stop which allows the drone to catch up a bit to approach 90 degrees.
2021-9-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Justin Case 7. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video you have filmed and produced. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2021-9-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-9-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another very informative video.  
2021-9-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very good video!
2021-9-8
Use props
Justin Case 7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1664583 ft
  • >>>
Italy

GaryDoug Posted at 9-7 18:49
What I have noticed in Parallel tracking mode is that the angle of tracking varies with the speed of the target. In other words, the faster the target, the farther behind the drone follows. I noticed in the video that the crash into the tree in parallel mode was preceded by the target person slowing to almost a stop which allows the drone to catch up a bit to approach 90 degrees.

You are absolutely right: the drone was catching up with me at the exact moment when it crashed. That is why it was at a 90° angle from me
2021-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules