Beeping Sound
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wgray105
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61263 ft
United States

Can anyone tell me why my mavic air controller continually beeps at me?  I can find no way to turn it off or find the reason that it beeps.
2021-9-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there wgray105. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to calibrate the remote controller of your DJI Mavic Air to see if the issue will still persist. For reference I will post a DJI Tutorial Video on How to Calibrate the said DJI Remote Controller. Thank you.

2021-9-7
Use props
wgray105
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61263 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-7 20:05
Hello there wgray105. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to calibrate the remote controller of your DJI Mavic Air to see if the issue will still persist. For reference I will post a DJI Tutorial Video on How to Calibrate the said DJI Remote Controller. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psFeOF1lBsI

Thanks.  I think that did it.  One possible problem is that the right control stick seems reluctant to return to zero at the top position.  I had to move the stick many times before the top position would remain zeroed.
2021-9-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

wgray105 Posted at 9-8 06:47
Thanks.  I think that did it.  One possible problem is that the right control stick seems reluctant to return to zero at the top position.  I had to move the stick many times before the top position would remain zeroed.

Hi there wgray105. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. It is great to know that after the remote control calibration the issue was fixed. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to assist you.
2021-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules