DJI OM 5 - Master Every Shot
1234Next >
67628 156 2021-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pedro Barros
New

Portugal

Hi, I received my dji om5 but my firmware download fails...and I have a red and green blink light....how do i get this resolved? Anyone can help me plz...thks a lot
2021-11-13
Use props
djiuser_bA9e36tBKG0I
New

Spain

The device is out of order, the horizon in the frame is always filled up, calibration does not solve the problem, the iphone 13 pro max does not hold well in the case and is too heavy for om5, I do not advise buying
2021-11-14
Use props
djiuser_bA9e36tBKG0I
New

Spain

The device is out of order, the horizon in the frame is always filled up, calibration does not solve the problem, the iphone 13 pro max does not hold well in the case and is too heavy for om5, I do not advise buying
2021-11-14
Use props
djiuser_MfntFJDuJjq3
New

Uzbekistan

Ребят всем привет у кого скрип в моторчиках и свист
2021-11-14
Use props
djiuser_9vnHbYHraKmz
New

Peru

Alguien probó el DJI OM 5 con Xiaomi MI 11i? Tengo ese dispositivo pero no lo encuentro en la lista de celulares compatibles. O es mejor comprar el OM 4?
2021-11-14
Use props
Harperred
New

Colombia

This gadget is awesome, I am working at water sports kayaksinsider.com managing https://topratedhostings.com company and here I have some problems but your gadget helped me a lot.
2021-11-15
Use props
djiuser_RtXRbow4cYDC
New

Nigeria

Dji OM 4
2021-11-18
Use props
djiuser_mNvWDv22aafZ
New

India

Hello All
DJI OM5 Lock not working, holding the trigger for lock and yet it moves sideways.
Can someone help me with this
Thanks
2021-11-20
Use props
GregR20
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Good indo!
2021-11-23
Use props
12 yr old LOL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8698 ft

United States

J money Posted at 11-30 10:49
hey does anyone have a drone or camera sitting around if so text this email

Good Luck! Sorry I do not have any with the tiny amount of money that I have as a 12 year old.
2021-11-30
Use props
mickbiden2
lvl.1

India

My new OM5 cannot connect to DJI Mimo on my Pixel 4a but works fine on Iphone, how to fix it?
2021-12-1
Use props
12 yr old LOL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8698 ft

United States

I do not know much about those things sorry ;(
2021-12-1
Use props
djiuser_Sf0NMov2Ql1O
lvl.2

France

#Quick RepBonjour avant d'acheter l'OM5 je voudrais savoir si il est compatible avec Android 12 (j'ai un samsung S21 ultra 5G ) je vous remercie d'avancely Here#
2021-12-3
Use props
mickbiden2
lvl.1

India

My new OM5 cannot connect to DJI Mimo on my Pixel 4a but works fine on Iphone, how to fix it?
hello dear

Teatv
2021-12-3
Use props
anastajr
New
Flight distance : 23084 ft

Brazil

Yeah! Look very nice gadget!
2021-12-4
Use props
djiuser_Hu6hWLTZJX6o
New

Russia

Does OM 5 support Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro? Wiil they work together?
2021-12-4
Use props
djiuser_5BwyTvv99W0s
New

United States

Is that any way I can do Facebook Live with DJI Mimo?
2021-12-4
Use props
djiuser_kiSNDrsJShFa
New

Chile

Hola tengo un com al hace algunos años y luego de dos años sin uso ahora no enciende y al cargarlo parpadea la luz de encendido y cambia de colores pero no carga
2021-12-4
Use props
djiuser_rauKi2MkCYaW
lvl.1

United States

Will the new DJI microphone work with the OM 5 and an iPhone 12 ProMax?  If plugged into the phone’s lightning port, will the phone and microphone receiver be too heavy for the gimbal?
2021-12-6
Use props
estalincastillo
lvl.1

United States

I cant update my DJI OM 5,  DJI om 5 (v01.00.03.60)  failed to update firmware.(2)

any  help ?
2021-12-12
Use props
djiuser_I2kGdqRjjP29
New

United States

The litle hole on the head that is for?
2021-12-12
Use props
K-Castello
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2790305 ft
Belgium

How do you register the OM 5? I logged in via my existing account, but the logo is not there.
2021-12-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

estalincastillo Posted at 12-12 05:36
I cant update my DJI OM 5,  DJI om 5 (v01.00.03.60)  failed to update firmware.(2)

any  help ?

Hi there, please restart DJI OM 5 and DJI Mimo, re-connect the mobile phone’s Bluetooth, and then retry. If the issue still persists, please show us a screenshot or screen record a video to show us the problem, we'd like to help you check it.  
2021-12-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

K-Castello Posted at 12-13 10:49
How do you register the OM 5? I logged in via my existing account, but the logo is not there.

Hi there, could you PM me the serial number of your DJI OM5? I'd like to help you check it.
2021-12-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_I2kGdqRjjP29 Posted at 12-12 18:08
The litle hole on the head that is for?

Hi there, may I know more details about the issue that you encountered?
2021-12-13
Use props
K-Castello
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2790305 ft
Belgium

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-13 20:21
Hi there, could you PM me the serial number of your DJI OM5? I'd like to help you check it.

already be able to check?
2021-12-15
Use props
djiuser_XW3bvJoz1pjn
New

Philippines

Hi. I bought OM 5 yesterday. I'm having a hard time using it. It's not stabilized, it's shaky. I already connected it to the dji mimo application. But still not stabilized at all. One more thing. How many variant colors of this OM 5. Mine is color white, not the gray one. Isn't fake, right? Please help!
2021-12-15
Use props
Dar Win
lvl.1
Thailand

I bought a OM5 recently and did the firmware update yesterday.  Something went wrong and it blicks a red light now when I turn it on.  I can't use it anymore.  Is there a way to reset it?
2021-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

K-Castello Posted at 12-15 10:14
already be able to check?

Sorry for the belated reply. Your PM has been received and replied to. Thanks.
2021-12-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_XW3bvJoz1pjn Posted at 12-15 23:04
Hi. I bought OM 5 yesterday. I'm having a hard time using it. It's not stabilized, it's shaky. I already connected it to the dji mimo application. But still not stabilized at all. One more thing. How many variant colors of this OM 5. Mine is color white, not the gray one. Isn't fake, right? Please help!

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Could you please record a video to show us the details of the problem? You may send us an email to support@dji.com and provide us with more details (including the serial number of your device), we'll help to check it.
2021-12-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dar Win Posted at 12-17 12:15
I bought a OM5 recently and did the firmware update yesterday.  Something went wrong and it blicks a red light now when I turn it on.  I can't use it anymore.  Is there a way to reset it?

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Could you please record a video to show us the details of the problem? You may send us an email to support@dji.com and provide us with more details, we'll do our best to help.
2021-12-18
Use props
djiuser_WUfoxQ6K6Qdr
New

Russia

Wasted. Dji mimo cannot shot lossless video. Whole idea to make a clip for production is screwed up! It is good for Instagram stories only. Not for any kind of serous task.

And you must warn potential customer before he/she buys this ...: YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO SHOT LOSSLESS VIDEO WITH OUR APP!!!  Why you don’t do this?..
2021-12-19
Use props
Safemoon Rod
New

United States

How do I stop the Beginner's Tutorial from coming on every time I start up?
2021-12-20
Use props
djiuser_XSJhcr6R1uEU
New

Australia

is it just me or a lot of people are thinking that dji, for a long time is not resolving this issue. i know that your company is going down but at the very least, fix this issue. im very disappointed.
2021-12-21
Use props
djiuser_XSJhcr6R1uEU
New

Australia

djiuser_XSJhcr6R1uEU Posted at 12-21 01:54
is it just me or a lot of people are thinking that dji, for a long time is not resolving this issue. i know that your company is going down but at the very least, fix this issue. im very disappointed.

i meant the connectivity between android 12 and mimo
2021-12-21
Use props
mdjsaunders
New

United States

Hello, will the OM 5 work with the new Samsung Z Flip 3?
2021-12-21
Use props
djiuser_ta6htckcqPsV
New

United Kingdom

Hi i just bought this as a gift for my husband we are using iphone 13 pro. Dont know that this does not support 13 pro yet. Should i just return it ?
2021-12-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ta6htckcqPsV Posted at 12-22 07:44
Hi i just bought this as a gift for my husband we are using iphone 13 pro. Dont know that this does not support 13 pro yet. Should i just return it ?

Hi there, just for your information, OM 5 is compatible with iPhone 13 Pro. Please feel free to contact us if any assistance is needed during using the product. You can also start real-time chat at http://www.dji.com/support
2021-12-26
Use props
djiuser_U6H7EVeR132M
New

France

I can't charge the device after purchase.  Shows a charging indicator but the device is not charging.  The holiday is ruined.  I wanted to shoot a video New Years holidays
2021-12-27
Use props
fans5a0f7b88
lvl.1

United States

I bought 2 weeks ago my OM 5, I received my package 1 week ago and the delivery put my package on the lobby of my apartments and a thief stole it.
After one week talking with customer service by email, their final answer was :
Police is the one who can help you, good luck.
(Not with that words, but with one of them scripts)
Customer service sucks , thief socks, OM 5 maybe not, I’ll never know.
2021-12-28
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules