Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI OM 5 - Master Every Shot
38273 113 9-8 05:00
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8fqGqjqMaHeW
New

Russia

Hi friends, who has a Google Pixel 3,4,5, please see and tell me if the zoom and shutter buttons work in the standard camera application?
Thanks!
11-5 15:47
Use props
Epic Videos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118671 ft

Any chance there’s a bigger magnetic clasp in the works that can hold the iPhone 13 Pro Max with a case? The current one is such a stretch that it slowly loosens the grip on the phone. Maybe a design with rubber holders on the end? That should keep it in place.
I love the footage I get from it on my phone, but really don’t want to have to take my case off all the time. And it’s literally just the Apple silicon case too. Maybe Smallrig or tilta have something in the works.
11-6 11:32
Use props
Epic Videos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118671 ft

Анастасия Юрьевна Posted at 11-3 08:06
How to change in story mode - horizontal rotate to vertical rotate?
I need story for Instagram, not for YouTube!

Double press the rotate button. When I’m doubt, read a manual. Like all of life’s dilemmas.
11-6 11:33
Use props
djiuser_mNvWDv22aafZ
lvl.1

India

Hello All,
I just bought DJI OM 5 from Amazon seller and have these queries, please help
1) How to verify if I got a genuine product or fake (The lock symbol on Gimbal is not printed, instead a white dot is there, hence the doubt)
2) I am using iPhone 12 mini and the Camera controls like zoom, record, switch camera is not working by Gimbal's button (they work fine in DJI Mimi app)
3) How do we know about the warranty of the product
Thanks
11-7 06:34
Use props
MiamiC70
lvl.3

United States

djiuser_mNvWDv22aafZ Posted at 11-7 06:34
Hello All,
I just bought DJI OM 5 from Amazon seller and have these queries, please help
1) How to verify if I got a genuine product or fake (The lock symbol on Gimbal is not printed, instead a white dot is there, hence the doubt)

If it completely sucks and doesn’t work properly then you definitely got an authentic DJI OM5
11-7 09:01
Use props
djiuser_l8rTgeF77qtK
New

Belarus

I have Sony Xperia 5 II, but unfortunately, the application does not support the use of the full functionality of the camera. I have not found how I can shoot video at 4k 120 fps. in the settings only full HD
11-7 09:29
Use props
djiuser_mNvWDv22aafZ
lvl.1

India

MiamiC70 Posted at 11-7 09:01
If it completely sucks and doesn’t work properly then you definitely got an authentic DJI OM5

Hahahaha...... good one
11-7 19:34
Use props
starrtiktokk
lvl.1

India

Thanks for the tips!
11-8 01:44
Use props
djiuser_z8COhE0yg2hu
lvl.1

United States

I want to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband around october this year with the help of Dr. Ogunamen Spiritual Home. My husband left me for over 3years and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him last month i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Ogunamen Spiritual Home help someone with love spell so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him on his email: ogunspiritual@yahoo.com and he told me what i need to do and after 2days i received a call from my husband asking me to come back to him it was all like a dream to me i am so happy now as we are back together again thanks to Dr. Ogunamen Spiritual Home and i will advice anyone in need of help to contact him: though WhatsApp +233575619187

I am by name. Kristen Cherney
11-10 02:59
Use props
djiuser_pKx6tblYjm5h
lvl.1

South Africa

HOW TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK {{☎}} +27735257866 in South Africa,UK,USA,Spain,Sweden,Canada,UAE,Malta,Brunei,Japan,Ireland,Turkey,Luxembourg,Iceland,Norway,Australia,Qatar,Croatia,Austria,Denmark,Netherlands,Romania,Belgium,Greece,Belarus,New Zealand,Switzerland,Cyprus,Poland,Estonia,Egypt,Fiji,Wales,Bahamas,Taiwan,Indonesia,Singapore,Czech Republic,Serbia,Palau,Lithuania,Malaysia,France,Bulgaria,German,Jordan,Chile,Algeria,Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho,Italy,Philippines,Honduras,Finland,Hungary,Mexico,Macedonia,Argentina,Syria,China,Hong Kong,Myanmar,Kuwait,South Korea,Morocco,Tunisia,Libya,Sudan,San Marino,Israel.. I just want to give quick advice to anyone out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Maamarazaq because she is the only one that is capable of bringing back broken relationships or broken marriages within the time limit of 2days. She brought back my ex lover back to me and this is a sign of appreciation to her that I am grateful for her help in my life, home and marriage. You can contact maamarazaq on +27735257866 (Call/WhatsApp) OR Email:sheikhmbuga5@gmail.com https://maamarazaq.doodlekit.com    http://bestlovespells.over-blog.com  https://mamarazaq.blogspot.com  https://maamarazaqspellscaster.podbean.com
11-10 10:39
Use props
djiuser_JFpNSAfynrrz
New

Mauritius

fans03bf0071 Posted at 9-19 06:48
dl the latest mimo app from dji

Has it worked? I also own a Pixel 4a and considering buying the OM 5 but am not sure if it will connect to my phone.
11-10 22:16
Use props
DjiFan69
lvl.1

Indonesia

Why does om 5 not support Samsung S21+, Why does it supports S21 and not s21+?
11-11 08:36
Use props
djiuser_Nhw4NaFuNmpU
lvl.1

United States

Unable to use my Rode VideoMic Pro + with Mimo?  Mimo defaults to iPhone 13 pro mic and ignores external mic?  Mic works fine with apple app?
11-11 08:55
Use props
djiuser_GsSQ6dIcnEPt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22287 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-8 18:47
Hello there Montfrooij. Good day and thank you for the positive feedback you have given for the DJI OM5. Again, thank you for your valued support and have a nice day.  .

Someone i someone is going to pay for my mini and my pills!!!
11-11 20:20
Use props
starrtiktokk
lvl.1

India

I have not found how I can shoot video at 4k 120 fps. in the settings only full HD    vidmate app mobdro app
11-12 04:59
Use props
Alice Mary
lvl.1

United States

I am very happy for contacting Priest Winner who helped me to get my ex-husband back from another woman after 3 years of separation. I am very happy because I never believed in spell casting and contacting spell casters to solve my problem but after 3 years of separating from my husband being single, I had to contact PRIEST Winner after I read about him online and how he has been helping people. I am very glad I did. My husband came back to me within 48 hours, begged me and the kids who needed their father back with them and I am very happy. I found this man through testimonies that he can solve pregnancy and love problems that is why I contacted him to help me and within 48 hours my husband came back home and we are living happily together. His email is chiefpriestwinnerspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp number +2349050141449, thank you, sir, If you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.
11-12 19:45
Use props
Alice Mary
lvl.1

United States

I am very happy for contacting Priest Winner who helped me to get my ex-husband back from another woman after 3 years of separation. I am very happy because I never believed in spell casting and contacting spell casters to solve my problem but after 3 years of separating from my husband being single, I had to contact PRIEST Winner after I read about him online and how he has been helping people. I am very glad I did. My husband came back to me within 48 hours, begged me and the kids who needed their father back with them and I am very happy. I found this man through testimonies that he can solve pregnancy and love problems that is why I contacted him to help me and within 48 hours my husband came back home and we are living happily together. His email is chiefpriestwinnerspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp number +2349050141449, thank you, sir, If you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.
11-12 19:47
Use props
Pedro Barros
New

Portugal

Hi, I received my dji om5 but my firmware download fails...and I have a red and green blink light....how do i get this resolved? Anyone can help me plz...thks a lot
11-13 07:07
Use props
djiuser_bA9e36tBKG0I
lvl.1

Republic of Lithuania

The device is out of order, the horizon in the frame is always filled up, calibration does not solve the problem, the iphone 13 pro max does not hold well in the case and is too heavy for om5, I do not advise buying
11-14 06:03
Use props
djiuser_bA9e36tBKG0I
lvl.1

Republic of Lithuania

The device is out of order, the horizon in the frame is always filled up, calibration does not solve the problem, the iphone 13 pro max does not hold well in the case and is too heavy for om5, I do not advise buying
11-14 06:04
Use props
djiuser_MfntFJDuJjq3
New

Uzbekistan

Ребят всем привет у кого скрип в моторчиках и свист
11-14 07:45
Use props
djiuser_9vnHbYHraKmz
New

Peru

Alguien probó el DJI OM 5 con Xiaomi MI 11i? Tengo ese dispositivo pero no lo encuentro en la lista de celulares compatibles. O es mejor comprar el OM 4?
11-14 09:25
Use props
MichaelMichael
lvl.1

United States

You did good make nice .https://Americatools.com
11-15 01:43
Use props
Harperred
lvl.1

United States

This gadget is awesome, I am working at water sports kayaksinsider.com managing https://topratedhostings.com company and here I have some problems but your gadget helped me a lot.
11-15 02:24
Use props
djiuser_RtXRbow4cYDC
New

Nigeria

Dji OM 4
11-18 13:57
Use props
djiuser_mNvWDv22aafZ
lvl.1

India

Hello All
DJI OM5 Lock not working, holding the trigger for lock and yet it moves sideways.
Can someone help me with this
Thanks
11-20 21:04
Use props
GregR20
lvl.1

France

Good indo!
11-23 22:42
Use props
J money
lvl.1

United States

hey does anyone have a drone or camera sitting around if so text this email jacksonalmy@calschools.org I need to take some awsome shots and don't have a good drone so if so please text me and tell me where you need me
11-30 10:49
Use props
12 yr old LOL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8698 ft

United States

J money Posted at 11-30 10:49
hey does anyone have a drone or camera sitting around if so text this email

Good Luck! Sorry I do not have any with the tiny amount of money that I have as a 12 year old.
11-30 10:51
Use props
mickbiden2
lvl.1

India

My new OM5 cannot connect to DJI Mimo on my Pixel 4a but works fine on Iphone, how to fix it?
12-1 03:44
Use props
12 yr old LOL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8698 ft

United States

I do not know much about those things sorry ;(
12-1 10:17
Use props
J money
lvl.1

United States

hey does anyone have a drone or camera sitting around if so text this email jacksonalmy@calschools.org I need to take some awesome shots and don't have a good drone so if so please text me and tell me where you need me
12-1 10:23
Use props
djiuser_Sf0NMov2Ql1O
lvl.1

France

#Quick RepBonjour avant d'acheter l'OM5 je voudrais savoir si il est compatible avec Android 12 (j'ai un samsung S21 ultra 5G ) je vous remercie d'avancely Here#
yesterday 00:56
Use props
mickbiden2
lvl.1

India

My new OM5 cannot connect to DJI Mimo on my Pixel 4a but works fine on Iphone, how to fix it?
hello dear

Teatv
yesterday 04:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules