P4 repair quotation
858 6 2021-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ELPoupa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1069826 ft
France

Hi, i just received my quotation to repair my p4 pro v2 but there is some problems:

First i sent the p4 whit a broken lens ring but i only use this lens for transport and i don't want it to be repaired so first how can i say no for the lens repair ?

The second problem is that the only broken thing on my p4 was one of the landing gear but when i check the quotation email they want to replace the "bottom cover" and the "middle frame" but they where not broken when i did send the drone so there no way i pay 150€ just to change one landing gear.

Can i have more informations about why they want to change it ?

Thanks in advance and
sorry if this is not clear english is not my native language
2021-9-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience and confusion. We are unable to find to find your case through your registered email. Could you please tell us your reference number? We will check your case and forward it to our designated team.
2021-9-8
Use props
ELPoupa
lvl.2
France

Heres my case number: CAS-7130162-W9D0F3

The brokens part details:

Fehlerbeschreibung: Warranty status: Out of warranty. Assessment result: Physical damage. The Left Landing Gear is broken. The Lower Cover is scratched. The Lens External Ring (With Filter) is broken. The Middle Frame is scratched. Reminder: After repair/replacement, faulty unit or parts will not be returned.

Description of fault found

Apparently there are "scratches" on the body and yes there is but only minimal  you can't even see them. Do they really want to replace the full body just for two little scratches ?

Thanks for the fast answer.
2021-9-8
Use props
ELPoupa
lvl.2
France

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-8 04:27
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience and confusion. We are unable to find to find your case through your registered email. Could you please tell us your reference number? We will check your case and forward it to our designated team.

Idk if i was supposed to use the "reply" button so i post this just in case.
2021-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ELPoupa Posted at 9-8 05:23
Idk if i was supposed to use the "reply" button so i post this just in case.

Thanks for the information. According to the damage assessment result, the lower cover and middle frame are indeed scratched. But we will forward your concerns to the corresponding team and they will contact you regarding this issue. We appreciate your patience in advance.
2021-9-8
Use props
ELPoupa
lvl.2
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-8 22:22
Thanks for the information. According to the damage assessment result, the lower cover and middle frame are indeed scratched. But we will forward your concerns to the corresponding team and they will contact you regarding this issue. We appreciate your patience in advance.

Okay, thanks for your help.
2021-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ELPoupa Posted at 9-8 22:47
Okay, thanks for your help.

You're welcome. We will also keep an eye on your case. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2021-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules