2736 11 2021-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does the OM5 support Torch Light mode?  OM2 supported it and since then I beleive its been dropped from OM3/4.
2021-9-8
Use props
IGOR68
lvl.2

Russia

Good afternoon. I'm sorry for my English. I'm from Russia. I am writing to this forum through a translator. Judging by the frames from the advertising of the "Fanarik" mode, there is no OM5. And judging by the fact that basically all the videos that we see on the Internet are shot at the level of a person's chest, then for sure marketers refused this mode, they considered that it was not in demand. I will be glad if I am wrong in my reasoning and DJI employees will say that there is such a mode.
2021-9-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

IGOR68 Posted at 9-8 05:37
Good afternoon. I'm sorry for my English. I'm from Russia. I am writing to this forum through a translator. Judging by the frames from the advertising of the "Fanarik" mode, there is no OM5. And judging by the fact that basically all the videos that we see on the Internet are shot at the level of a person's chest, then for sure marketers refused this mode, they considered that it was not in demand. I will be glad if I am wrong in my reasoning and DJI employees will say that there is such a mode.

This sort of looks like it though.

2021-9-8
Use props
IGOR68
lvl.2

Russia

Good afternoon. I'm sorry for my English. I'm from Russia. I am writing to this Handicap through a translator. I haven't looked at all the videos yet. thank you for pointing out not this video.
2021-9-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

IGOR68 Posted at 9-8 06:01
Good afternoon. I'm sorry for my English. I'm from Russia. I am writing to this Handicap through a translator. I haven't looked at all the videos yet. thank you for pointing out not this video.

No worries IGOR68.
2021-9-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The new DJI OM 5 has multiple operating mode ( upright mode, underslung mode, side grip mode and low position mode ). Kindly please refer to the post below. Thank you.

2021-9-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-8 21:21
Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The new DJI OM 5 has multiple operating mode ( upright mode, underslung mode, side grip mode and low position mode ). Kindly please refer to the post below. Thank you.

[view_image]

Stephen, in low position mode can you also do landscape with the phone?  
2021-9-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks like it does.
2021-9-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 9-8 23:20
Looks like it does.

Not sure if thats also landscape more though.
2021-9-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 9-8 23:30
Not sure if thats also landscape more though.

True. The image is portrait.
2021-9-8
Use props
Pugilares
lvl.2

Poland

Just checked with mine OM5 and it seems that landscape works normally in low position mode.

It is a pity that the vertical tilt angle is so narrow that it is not possible to do "ascending drone" take - with extented telescope from low position to high position.

2021-9-26
Use props
fans79bb44c7
New

United States

Actually, I think there’s a manual hinge on the gimbal that allows you to manually tilt it into flashlight mode.
image.jpg
image.jpg
2021-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules