573 7 2021-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iZWRCg37CPSA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 405607 ft
United Kingdom

Hi.
Gents, this is strange? Flying my bird, out to 823ft. Strobe visable all good. Then...gone!! Screen freezes (galaxy note 10) no touch available on.screen? RTH (please) yep she came home. Tear down on
controller and bird? Controller tells me bird still flying?? Nope its on the landing padredownloaded appall seems OK NOT SURE AND WORRIED any experts can give me sokution please chheers Pilots
2021-9-8
Use props
SnitserNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2372014 ft
Netherlands

Watch the video in this thread. The link to the Fly App version 1.4.8 (1185) is in the message below the video.
2021-9-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ) and kindly please try to fly your DJI Mini 2 to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition, I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI Mini 2. Thank you.

2021-9-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Which version of the DJI Fly App are you using?  It has been reported in this forum that a beta of 1.4.8 build 1185 cures many issues.  Might cure the issue you had.  You can download the beta version here.   Hope this helps.
2021-9-9
Use props
djiuser_iZWRCg37CPSA
lvl.2
United Kingdom

SnitserNL Posted at 9-8 12:59
Watch the video in this thread. The link to the Fly App version 1.4.8 (1185) is in the message below the video.

Appreciate the reply however cannot get to linc in your post??
David
2021-9-9
Use props
djiuser_iZWRCg37CPSA
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi guys.
Have had a couple of helpfull replies to my problem, both advising to update firmware from 1.4.8 to 1.4.8. 1135 ? Let me be honest baffled on how to do this. So Qs A. Where do I find this version. B. How do I install when found? I really would apreciate anyhelp available.
Many thanks.
David
2021-9-9
Use props
SnitserNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2372014 ft
Netherlands

djiuser_iZWRCg37CPSA Posted at 9-9 09:02
Hi guys.
Have had a couple of helpfull replies to my problem, both advising to update firmware from 1.4.8 to 1.4.8. 1135 ? Let me be honest baffled on how to do this. So Qs A. Where do I find this version. B. How do I install when found? I really would apreciate anyhelp available.
Many thanks.

You can download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9u5go4 ... ficial-sec.apk?dl=0

Just hit the blue download button, then copy it to your phone and open it. Android will know how to open it.

Or you open the link on your phone and you open it. It will install automatically, although you will have to agree on installing from other source than the Play store first.
2021-9-9
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

djiuser_iZWRCg37CPSA Posted at 9-9 09:02
Hi guys.
Have had a couple of helpfull replies to my problem, both advising to update firmware from 1.4.8 to 1.4.8. 1135 ? Let me be honest baffled on how to do this. So Qs A. Where do I find this version. B. How do I install when found? I really would apreciate anyhelp available.
Many thanks.

This version is only for Android phones! it solved my problem everything on screen locked up only live video showing!
2021-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules