Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cable Part Number
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bfsampson
lvl.1

United States

There is a six wire cable with what looks like a ferrite bead on it running from the visual position board to the camera.  It is about 3 inches long.  Can anyone provide the part number?  I have searched google now for about 4 hours and find several cable kits but none appear to have the cable I am looking for.

Thanks,
Bob
Sequim, WA

2021-9-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bob. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have given. Since you are having this issue with your DJI Drone. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you with regards to this matter. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Thank you.
2021-9-8
Use props
cheddar-man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

Picture please Bob? What drone A or P?
2021-9-9
Use props
bfsampson
lvl.1

United States

The drone is a Phantom 3 Pro.

Phantom 3 Pro

Phantom 3 Pro
2021-9-9
Use props
cheddar-man
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I presume WA is Washington, not Western Australia?

I found this....

And here......
2021-9-9
Use props
bfsampson
lvl.1

United States

Yes, Washington State about 60 miles northwest of Seattle.  Lots of places out of stock on the cable kit.  Found one and ordered the kit.  Thanks for your help.\\
Bob
2021-9-9
Use props
cheddar-man
lvl.4

United Kingdom

You're welcome Bob. Who said US/UK relations are fracturing!
2021-9-9
Use props
fansb31ddc35
lvl.1

United States

Not the correct cable in the parts kit 42.  The end going into the camera does not fit.  The search goes on.....
2021-9-14
Use props
cheddar-man
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Um, exactly which drone are we talking about Pro or Adv although I wasn't aware that they were different.
2021-9-14
Use props
fansb31ddc35
lvl.1

United States

My error.  The short 6 conductor cable in part kit 42 does fit.  A closer inspection (magnifying glass) of the socket on the end that was torn out reveled that most of the old plug was still in place.  After removing the old piece the new plug end went right in.    After all back together I left the blades off and powered up the drone.  I just wanted to be sure the drone motors were controllable before putting on the blades.  Maybe overly cautious.  Anyway, blades back on and operating normally.  

Bob
Sequim, WA
2021-9-15
Use props
cheddar-man
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Fantastic result Bob. Safe flying!
2021-9-15
Use props
Advanced