Mavic Mini always turn head to North when use SDK!
405 1 2021-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_OoYHTmCv9WSB
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello!

My mavic mini alwas turn head to North before move when receives FlightControlData by Mobile Sdk!

I found in docs the setFlightOrientationMode method, that can use Aircarft Heading as parameter. But the docs says that Mavic Mini don't support this method.

Another method that I found is setRollPitchCoordinateSystem, that can receive FlightCoordinateSystem.BODY as parameter instead of ground. I tried this but mavic mini still turn head to North before movement.

Mavic Mini really only moves with head facing North when using Mobile SDK?? The two methods above has the same goal?

Thanks for help.

2021-9-8
Use props
fans843c3b39
lvl.1

Brazil

I figured out the reason: yawControlMode was ANGLE, and I always sent 0 (zero) as yaw when  send FlightControlData for any movement, because I thougt that the reference was the head of the drone. But when sending 0 yaw I was commanding drone to turn to 0 degrees in relation to North. How to solve: getting current head direction and pass it in FlightControlData:  yaw = getAircraftInstance().getFlightController().getCompass().getHeading();
2021-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules