Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HarmonyOS 2 dji fly?!?!?
3286 10 2021-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
George GR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2990653 ft
Greece

Knowing if dji fly works in HarmonyOS 2???
2021-9-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there George GR. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who uses the Huawei's HarmonyOS 2 platform can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter. Just a reminder to please use the recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) for compatibility and reliability purposed. Thank you.
2021-9-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Isnt HarmonyOS still forked from android?
2021-9-8
Use props
George GR
lvl.4
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-8 23:41
Hello there George GR. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who uses the Huawei's HarmonyOS 2 platform can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter. Just a reminder to please use the recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) for compatibility and reliability purposed. Thank you.

Hi DJI Stephen,
thank you for the answer!
but dji does not add new devices! for 2+ years since the release of the dji fly application
why not add android tablet?
2021-9-8
Use props
George GR
lvl.4
Greece

DAFlys Posted at 9-8 23:45
Isnt HarmonyOS still forked from android?

I do not know!
I found an offer matepad 11and I want to buy it, but I need to know if the app will work
2021-9-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

George GR Posted at 9-8 23:48
I do not know!
I found an offer matepad 11and I want to buy it, but I need to know if the app will work

Ah gotcha,,   Lets hope someone can comment.
2021-9-8
Use props
steamship
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229180 ft
Russia

In terms of the Matepad 11, it has the specs to run the DJI app, in terms of processor and memory requirements (some other phones on the DJI recommended list also use the same processor), but unless you can buy the tablet with the option of returning it if the DJI app doesn't work, you're sort of stuck until you find someone who has already tried it.
2021-9-9
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

I would be hesitant as many Android devices do not work with Fly App. You need 64 bit Processor & 64 bit OS, then there are still other incompatibilities.
2021-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

George GR Posted at 9-8 23:46
Hi DJI Stephen,
thank you for the answer!
but dji does not add new devices! for 2+ years since the release of the dji fly application

Hi there George GR. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly application in the future. Thank you.
2021-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules