Do it all unit, doesn,t do it all and I am a fool?
624 6 2021-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eksund1900
lvl.1
Sweden

I am not sure thet I did the right thing when buying a Pocket 2 a few days ago. Even bought the combo kit.
And to add more concerns about my buy, a read at this forum that the pocket 2 is dead, no more support, a Pocket 3 is near.
Should have understood that when the Pocket 2 singel unit is no where to be found - only the combo.
Stupid me!

But now to the topic.
Just found out that you can not connect to a computer via the "do-it-all" unit. But if you tahe it off, the connection will work.

2021-9-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unfortunately, due diligence is required before making major purchases.  We've all made purchasing mistakes in the past.  
2021-9-9
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

I never take it off & I connect usb-C cable to do it all handle always & it works fine.

What problem are you facing?

2021-9-9
Use props
fans3938f5be
lvl.1
Sweden

Ranjan Posted at 9-9 05:38
I never take it off & I connect usb-C cable to do it all handle always & it works fine.

What problem are you facing?

I can not connect to my iMac if I use the "do-it-all" unit. Take it off and works perfect.
2021-9-9
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

fans3938f5be Posted at 9-9 06:39
I can not connect to my iMac if I use the "do-it-all" unit. Take it off and works perfect.

Contact Dji support for resolution of the problem, maybe your handle is faulty.
2021-9-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Pocket 2 is still in production as this unit is still available on our store website. Also, the support and after-sales services are still continued for the new unit also for the unit that reaches their EOL (End of Life). In addition, could you please provide us a video sample showing the issue that you experience when you connect your pocket 2 to your Mac? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-9-9
Use props
fans3938f5be
lvl.1
Sweden

This matter with connecting to PC getting more frustrating. I have tested the P2 unit with my old macbook pro running Catalina 15.7. The connection between the P2 and the omputer is flawless on one of the two USB ports. One is constantly going between connected and not connected and one port is stable.
So for the time being I have one way to upload my videofotage from the Pocket 2 in to my storage unit and keeping my "do-it-all" handle attached.
I will test my Imac with different USB ports. I also find the P2 getting quite hot when connected to the computer, 38 deg celsius or 100 deg F.

That said, I tested the "D-I-A" handle microphone system with an Aputure A.lav. Filming at one side of my house with me standing on the other side. 15 meter apart with a house in between. Worked perfect.

The tricky thing with this camera is to know/learn what mode to use to get the smoothest video when filming. I also find it awkward to use the touchscreen on the camera.

Well, maybe I can learn enough to like this camera. It delivers beautiful colors, is small, compact and hopefully durable.
2021-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules