3365 11 2021-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721913 ft
  • >>>
United States

I own DJI Maciv Pro and  I lost the original USB charging cord for my remote control.. I tired buying this one off Amazon but I cant get it to work for the life of me. I cant charge up my remote controller using this cord.. As soon as you plug in your USB remote cord to your USB bank it should light up the controller and tell you how much persentage is charging. When I plug my remote in i get nothing.... I only have 20% power left so I can turn it on but I cant seem to figure out how to charge the remote... What are your thoughts and conerns please?

USB Data Charging Cable Remote Controller Data Cable for Spark Mavic Mini SE / Mavic Mini/Mavic pro/ ...

USB Data Charging Cable Remote Controller Data Cable for Spark Mavic Mini SE / Mavic Mini/Mavic pro/ ...
2021-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FLPilotShark. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. can you please try using a different micro USB cable and a different USB adapter for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-9-9
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-9 02:33
Hello there FLPilotShark. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. can you please try using a different micro USB cable and a different USB adapter for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

I have tired another one but still the same results.. I can't get the percentage on the remote to light up when plugged in.Do you know where I can an offical DJI black USB cord instead of these cheap amazon ones? I cant believe that they dont sell the offical black cable on the DJI Offical website that came with the Mavic Pro for charging up your remote control.. Any help would you be greatly appreciated?

2021-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

FLPilotShark Posted at 9-9 02:43
I have tired another one but still the same results.. I can't get the percentage on the remote to light up when plugged in.Do you know where I can an offical DJI black USB cord instead of these cheap amazon ones? I cant believe that they dont sell the offical black cable that came with the Mavic Pro for charging up your remote control?? Any help would you be greatly appreciated?

Hi there FLPilotShark. Thank you for the reply and for these information. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if those cables that you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry as well. Thank you.
2021-9-9
Use props
KenDuke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50837 ft
United States

Its most likely the charging brick.  Most of the phone ones use the 1A charging.  I don't think thats enough to charge the controller.
If you still have the power charger for the drone, there is a USB connection on the side of it.  Try plugging in there, and see if it'll charge then.

As a side note, not all cables are made the same.  You might want to look at the packaging and make sure it says data and charging.  Otherwise, it may be just a data cable.
2021-9-9
Use props
UKMoose
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

2021-9-9
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

KenDuke Posted at 9-9 03:52
Its most likely the charging brick.  Most of the phone ones use the 1A charging.  I don't think thats enough to charge the controller.
If you still have the power charger for the drone, there is a USB connection on the side of it.  Try plugging in there, and see if it'll charge then.

Its not the brick OR THE Connector on the remote b/c I can charge my Mavic Pro Lipos plus I can fit the cord in the controller in the connector with out any issues..
This was the cabel I bought which should plug in your remote and plug into the wall or the power brick and the remote should light up as I rememeber on a % its charging..For the love of god can someone help me since i have a shoot this weekend?

DJI Remte Controller cable .jpeg
2021-9-9
Use props
KenDuke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50837 ft
United States

FLPilotShark Posted at 9-9 15:25
Its not the brick b/c I can charge my Mavic Pro Lipos.

Yes, you can charge your batteries with it, but, can't charge your remote.  Which is why I stated, to try the charger that came with the drone.   If the remote still will not charge, then, you either have a bad battery in the remote, or a cable issue.

2021-9-10
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Heading out today with my boating group so I should be able to get some EPIC video of some RC speed boat racing.
2021-9-11
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

My connector on the controller is shot so I have a extra controller left over..
Is there anyway to link the new controller to the drone, kind of like i BOUGHT  a new one?

2021-9-16
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

FLPilotShark Posted at 9-16 15:40
My connector on the controller is shot so I have a extra controller left over..
Is there anyway to link the new controller to the drone, kind of like i BOUGHT  a new one?

turn everything on like you normally would then under the remote setting is a "link remote" or "Bind remote" click that and the remote should start beeping. while its beeping theres a small button on the side of the drone, under one of the small covers. push and hold that. there should be a red light near the button that turns green and the beeping should stop as well.
2021-9-16
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

TruGreen Posted at 9-16 16:31
turn everything on like you normally would then under the remote setting is a "link remote" or "Bind remote" click that and the remote should start beeping. while its beeping theres a small button on the side of the drone, under one of the small covers. push and hold that. there should be a red light near the button that turns green and the beeping should stop as well.

Thanks for the feedback and I will give that a shot with my new remote..

Boom, I figured it out, all you do link to the new Macvic Pro controller to your aircarft and you are good to go..
For those who run into this problem where you have to either replace your currrent remote or your connector inside of your remote is shot and you need to buy a new remote.. It took less than 5 minutes to link and it was my first time.  Actually just launched my Mavic Pro for the first time in a few months...
Everything has been linked togerther and ready to fly like a bird....
2021-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules