No sport mode available
1851 10 2021-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
algraf
lvl.1

Germany

Hi all,

i have the problem, that the sport mode can not be activated anymore. I have a remote controller and use the smart phone Samsung S10. I have the newest versions running on the drone (01.00.1000), remote controller (01.00.600) and smartphone (4.3.37). Beginner mode is not activated.

Problem:
If i want to activate sport mode on the remote controller with the switch, i get the following error measage: 'Intelligente Flugmodi nicht aktiviert. Bitte Option in den Einstellungen aktivieren' (Intelligent flight modes not activated. Please activate this option in the settings). The point 'Enable intelligent flight mode' is not available in the MC settings.

Attempted solution:
[size=14.6667px]I checked this forum and saw that the problem already exists for a long time. I wanted to try the solution to go back to an older app version (4.1.15 was recommended in the threats). After i installed this version on my smartphone, i started the app and got the following error measage: 'Failed to get resource file. Please check your network connection and retry'. The internet connection is available. It seems, that the app wants to download some information from the internet.
[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]Can anyone help me? I'm very frustrated.

If there exists an other way to activate the sport mode, it would also be good.

Thank you in advance.

2021-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there algraf. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to isolate the said issue? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung S10 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark  and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S10 will be able to work on the DJI Spark  and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Spark. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Spark ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/spark ). Thank you.
2021-9-9
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi Algraf,

You need to deactivate "Beginner mode" and activate "Intelligent flight modes".
You find both options next to each other in the drone settings.
On my bird, it looks like this:

HTH,
Wolferl
2021-9-10
Use props
algraf
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-9 20:05
Hello there algraf. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to isolate the said issue? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung S10 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark  and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S10 will be able to work on the DJI Spark  and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Spark. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Spark ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/spark ). Thank you.

Hello DJI Stephen,

thanks for your reply. I tried some smartphones. I also tried Samsung S9, which is on the recommended device list. Alsways the same behavior.

Therefore a problem on the smartphone can be excluded.

Any more ideas?
2021-9-10
Use props
algraf
lvl.1

Germany

Wolferl Posted at 9-10 00:09
Hi Algraf,

You need to deactivate "Beginner mode" and activate "Intelligent flight modes".

Hello Wolferl,

thanks for your advice.

Beginner mode is deactivated and the setting "enable intelligent flight mode" is not visible in the app.

Do you have any more ideas?
2021-9-10
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Austria

algraf Posted at 9-10 01:50
Hello Wolferl,

thanks for your advice.

Hi Algraf,

Go back to an older version of the Go4 app, like 4.1.15
There has not been any improvement for the Spark in newer versions. The older versions need less memory and run generally better. Or go for the MOD 2.0 app, see here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=213073

Be sure to remove all remnants of the app after uninstalling it...there are some directories left, which should be deleted prior to a reinstall.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2021-9-10
Use props
algraf
lvl.1

Germany

Wolferl Posted at 9-10 03:07
Hi Algraf,

Hello Wolferl,

i already tried to do this. I had the following problem:
"I wanted to try the solution to go back to an older app version (4.1.15 was recommended in the threats). After i installed this version on my smartphone, i started the app and got the following error measage: 'Failed to get resource file. Please check your network connection and retry'. The internet connection is available. It seems, that the app wants to download some information from the internet."

Do you know a solution for this? Thanks.
2021-9-10
Use props
algraf
lvl.1

Germany

Wolferl Posted at 9-10 03:07
Hi Algraf,

Hi Wolfel,

i got it!!!!

I used MOD2.0 app, enabled intelligent fly modes and closed this app.

Then i used the normal GO4-app and now i'm able to activate the sport mode.

Thank you very much!!!!
2021-9-10
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Austria

Hi Algraf,

You're welcome, and thanks for the feedback, glad you got your bird back to working!

Cheers,
Wolferl
2021-9-10
Use props
djiuser_yt58xPVjMEbN
New

United States

Hi new user here got my soark as a hand down from my father barely used. He said that a few years ago sport mode worked great now that I have it it doesnt do nothing.

On the app it says GPS mode not P-GPS

Alse the multi modes switch is gone completly and the sport on the controler does nothing at all

Spark has last firmware
Latest dji go 4 app
Using a One plus 7t pro
Using wifi no otg cable involved
2021-9-12
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Austria

djiuser_yt58xPVjMEbN Posted at 9-12 19:03
On the app it says GPS mode not P-GPS

Please show us a screenshot, or better, a short video how it looks like.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2021-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules