DJI Care
412 3 2021-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AvroTrain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375318 ft
United States

If I upgrade my DJI Care from MAvic Air 2 to 2S during the coverage period of the MA2 what is the cost of the DJI Care for the MA2S?

I need to know how does the transfer of DJI care for my Mavic Air 2 transfer to the Mavic Air2 S during the coverage period? Do I pay an extra Pro rated amount to upgrade?

Thank You!

2021-9-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi AvroTrain, just to clarify, the DJI Care Refresh for Mavic Air 2 can not be transferred to Air 2S. You may need to purchase DJI Care Refresh for Air 2S separately. Thank you for your understanding. 1.png
2021-9-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unfortunately, Care Refresh stays with the drone it was purchased for.  Sometimes that is a selling  point that you can use on a prospective buyer.  When you upgrade to a different drone you need to purchase Care Refresh for that new drone.  Been there, done that a couple of times.

BTW, nicely documented storm footage.  
2021-9-10
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375318 ft
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-10 04:02
Unfortunately, Care Refresh stays with the drone it was purchased for.  Sometimes that is a selling  point that you can use on a prospective buyer.  When you upgrade to a different drone you need to purchase Care Refresh for that new drone.  Been there, done that a couple of times.

BTW, nicely documented storm footage.

Thank going to have to wait till spring to capture more!
2021-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules