17231 21 2021-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cyvr1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1759 ft
Germany

Hello,

I'm using the Osmo Mobile 3 (latest firmware) and a Pixel 5. On the Pixel I'm running the latest Android 12 Beta 5 and the DJI Mimo app Version 1.6.0 for Android 12. Everything (Photos, Videos, Panos, dynamic Zoom, Hyperlapse) works fine execpt the Timelaps videos. The problem seems identical to the issues the Mimo app had with Android 11 in the beginning. When I open the stored video in the mimo app or Google Photos I just get the error message 'The video cannot be opened/played'. Opening the fiel on my PC shoes a jumpy video with very bad quality. With Android 11 and the latest Mimo app on the Play Store (Version 1.5.4) it worked well.

@DJI Stephen: Please spare me your standard mail to try a different phone. I don't have one and I don't care if it works with another one. It worked with Android 11 on the Pixel 5 so for sure it can also work on Android 12. I spent a lot of money for the OM3 and am not willing to replace it with the OM5 because I'm sure it is a app problem and not a gimbal or compatibility problem.

Stephan

2021-9-10
Use props
djiuser_mkebu8TJ3SOf
New

Indonesia

Dji mimo working on android 12? Can you share the apk? I'm using dji mimo apps from play store and cannot work on android 12 (i'm using google pixel 4XL)
2021-9-11
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_mkebu8TJ3SOf Posted at 9-11 02:37
Dji mimo working on android 12? Can you share the apk? I'm using dji mimo apps from play store and cannot work on android 12 (i'm using google pixel 4XL)

The latest version is only availble via Dji, i wnded up deleting the app store one to be ablt to install the latest https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2021-9-11
Use props
djiuser_mkebu8TJ3SOf
New

Indonesia

AlanHd Posted at 9-11 02:42
The latest version is only availble via Dji, i wnded up deleting the app store one to be ablt to install the latest https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

Ok thanks bro
2021-9-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi cyvr1, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Osmo Mobile 3. Could you please export the related APP Log and provide us with some original abnormal videos? You may upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox,  I'll help to forward it to our corresponding team for a check. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.
2021-9-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_mkebu8TJ3SOf Posted at 9-11 02:37
Dji mimo working on android 12? Can you share the apk? I'm using dji mimo apps from play store and cannot work on android 12 (i'm using google pixel 4XL)

Hi there, please download the latest DJI Apps from our official website (DJI Download Center): https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo. Thanks.
2021-9-14
Use props
cyvr1
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-14 00:27
Hi cyvr1, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Osmo Mobile 3. Could you please export the related APP Log and provide us with some original abnormal videos? You may upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox,  I'll help to forward it to our corresponding team for a check. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

@DJI Natalia

Thanks for you help. I sent you the links to the example video and the logs via PM.

Stephan
2021-9-16
Use props
cyvr1
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-14 00:27

@DJI Natalia

Thanks for you help. I sent you the links to the example video and the logs via PM.

Stephan
2021-9-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

cyvr1 Posted at 9-16 22:59
@DJI Natalia

Received with thanks.
2021-9-17
Use props
Linda Van Der Kamp Yildirim
New

Netherlands

Ik krijg de app.  niet geïnstalleerd op de Huawei p30 pro
2021-9-19
Use props
Atlantic Canadian Gamer
New

Canada

Timelapse videos have never worked correctly for me. they always somehow get saved a slowmo video that doesn't work. Even with this latest version I downloaded from their website and Android 12 I still get the same result. Essentially this product has never worked for me 100% since I got it.
Edit:

The funny thing is that if I go and look up my videos I just took on Google Photos website using Android 12 and the latest version from DJI's site they are timelapsed but very very grainy. Even though it says cannot play on Google Photos from my phone or is showing slowmotion...
2021-9-19
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Atlantic Canadian Gamer Posted at 9-19 10:17
Timelapse videos have never worked correctly for me. they always somehow get saved a slowmo video that doesn't work. Even with this latest version I downloaded from their website and Android 12 I still get the same result. Essentially this product has never worked for me 100% since I got it.
Edit:

Have you tried transferring them to a computer and using VLC to play.
2021-9-19
Use props
djiuser_cgAABoI5Qt2Z
lvl.1
Flight distance : 222139 ft
United Kingdom

@dji Natalie I've downloaded the app and installed. Can now connect Pocket 2 but there is no image preview. Just a black screen!
2021-11-14
Use props
djiuser_dLDi6XRJ2L90
New

Spain

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-14 00:30
Hi there, please download the latest DJI Apps from our official website (DJI Download Center): https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo. Thanks.

The link doesn't work. Android 12 is more than a month old and we haven't an app for working with our devices.
Lack of respect
2021-12-14
Use props
Marcello Cotugn
lvl.1
Italy

djiuser_dLDi6XRJ2L90 Posted at 12-14 14:30
The link doesn't work. Android 12 is more than a month old and we haven't an app for working with our devices.
Lack of respect

any news? for black screen issue'
2021-12-18
Use props
ronialex
lvl.1
Israel

I have a same problem
2021-12-20
Use props
djiuser_a4Dmuf4i6Sll
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-14 00:30

Link is 404 not found.    This is a very frustrating app system. All the app from the app store does is immediately force close on Android 12 with pixel 6 pro
2021-12-25
Use props
Thawdar Maung
lvl.1
Myanmar

My VIVO V20 android 12 version can't open DJI mini final version app.
Please let me know how to do?
2022-3-7
Use props
djiuser_X46TS941B9oE
lvl.1
United States

Looks like DJI doesn't value it's Android user's requests. May be it is time to quit the use of DJI products, or change your phone.
2022-3-7
Use props
djiuser_D3uvZOey9pcb
lvl.1

Indonesia

djiuser_mkebu8TJ3SOf Posted at 2021-9-11 02:37
Dji mimo working on android 12? Can you share the apk? I'm using dji mimo apps from play store and cannot work on android 12 (i'm using google pixel 4XL)

I have same issue for the OS dji om 4. The app can't work at my phone with android 12 and i have try to download the last ver. apk for android and still can't work. Do DJI OM have an official apk. for android 12 ? Thanks anyway
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_sXvXSC36LNaj
New

Argentina

I have moto g200 with android 12 and dji mimo stopped working with the latest update please fix.
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_5CZV7LTOBjBp
New

United States

AlanHd Posted at 2021-9-11 02:42
The latest version is only availble via Dji, i wnded up deleting the app store one to be ablt to install the latest https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

I have Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with Android 12. The latest version (1.7.26) of DJI MIMO doesn't work on Android 12. Please advise.
2022-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules