Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Mini Care Refresh
243 7 9-10 03:13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DivineDroner
lvl.3
Flight distance : 114787 ft

Australia

Hey Everybody,

I have the DJI care refresh plus for the mavic mini. If the drones flies away or it crashes into the sea will I be covered by DJI care refresh?
9-10 03:13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 525 ft
United States

Per DJIs website the DJI Care Refresh flyaway replacement service only supports the DJI AIR 2S, Mavic Air 2, DJI Mini 2 and DJI Mini SE.  

If that is no longer correct maybe a Forum Mod or Admin will come along and let you know different.  
9-10 03:57
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, DJI Care Refresh flyaway replacement service only supports the DJI AIR 2S, Mavic Air 2, DJI Mini 2, and DJI Mini SE.
For the Mavic Mini, the situation "When using the product accidental damage service, some or all of the DJI product’s parts that are covered by the replacement service are lost" will not be covered by the replacement service. You may refer to this website for more information about the DJI Care Refresh: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#terms. Thanks.
9-10 19:08
Use props
Mr. Rocketman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236 ft

United States

So what did I get by purchasing the care package for my Mini 1? When I bought it from the official eBay store they add a 2 year Allstate warranty to it. Did I just waste $42?
10-5 13:42
Use props
The Saint
Captain
Flight distance : 2584869 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mr. Rocketman Posted at 10-5 13:42
So what did I get by purchasing the care package for my Mini 1? When I bought it from the official eBay store they add a 2 year Allstate warranty to it. Did I just waste $42?

im not sure exactly what you bought on ebay but this is what it says:

“Official DJI Manufacturer Refurbished Product. Includes AllState 2-year hardware warranty through eBay. Also includes the standard DJI Manufactuer Warranty.”

so after you got your drone, did you go out and buy care refresh?  from where?  have you been able to bind it with your drone?

if this is the allstate coverage you receive, i personally think it is unnecessary or redundant to purchase/add dji care refresh+:  https://pages.ebay.com/refurbishedprogramwarranty/#certified
10-5 15:00
Use props
Mr. Rocketman
lvl.1

United States

I chatted with DJI Care support and asked if I could get the Care on a refurbished product. They said yes and sent a link to pay for it. I have not fired up my drone yet so it is not bound yet so I can finish the Care registration. So did I buy this for nothing? That is the coverage I received.
10-6 07:51
Use props
The Saint
Captain
Flight distance : 2584869 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mr. Rocketman Posted at 10-6 07:51
I chatted with DJI Care support and asked if I could get the Care on a refurbished product. They said yes and sent a link to pay for it. I have not fired up my drone yet so it is not bound yet so I can finish the Care registration. So did I buy this for nothing? That is the coverage I received.

no rocket, you didn't buy it for nothing.  it never really hurts to have backup insurance in case your primary insurance does not cover you.  if you don't have a way to dispose of your car refresh, i suggest you go ahead and activate it and add it.  the good news is every you ever decide to sell your drone, the dji care refresh is still effective for the next owner.
10-6 13:43
Use props
Mr. Rocketman
lvl.1

United States

The Saint Posted at 10-6 13:43
no rocket, you didn't buy it for nothing.  it never really hurts to have backup insurance in case your primary insurance does not cover you.  if you don't have a way to dispose of your car refresh, i suggest you go ahead and activate it and add it.  the good news is every you ever decide to sell your drone, the dji care refresh is still effective for the next owner.

Thanx Saint. When I paid for it it was activated then.
10-14 09:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules