Raveneye connection keeps failing
564 0 2021-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lobsang
lvl.1
Australia

When testing at home I have not had any issue with the connection
When filming at a kart track I have had no luck at all. (Which was pretty disapointing as thats the reason I bought the gimbal)

Every time I have set it up - the connection will drop out after a 1 minute when karts are on track - even when I'm standing right next to it.
It is possible there is interference from kart telemetry wifi - but its pretty hard to diagnose.

The message is in Chinese (Which is confusing), but the Google translation wasn't much help

连接失败,请完成以下操作后再次尝试连接: 1.确认Wi-Fi密码是否输入正确 2.关闭手机WLAN开关后再重新开启 3.若您曾经在系统设置中连接过图传设备 Wi-Fi,请先在系统设置/Wi-Fi连接中忽略已连 接过的Wi-Fi,再返回Ronin APP尝试连接

If the connection fails, please complete the following operations and try to connect again: 1. Confirm whether the Wi-Fi password is entered correctly 2. Turn off the WLAN switch of the mobile phone and then turn it on again 3. If you have connected the image transmission device Wi-Fi in the system settings, Please ignore the connected Wi-Fi in the system settings/Wi-Fi connection, and then return to the Ronin APP to try to connect
2021-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules