How to register my P4P
445 2 2021-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Central Maine Drones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1046680 ft
United States

I purchased a used Phantom 4 eighteen months or more ago.  It's started reporting gimble motor overload yesterday flying at 100 feet AGL when the wind kicked up.  I pointed the camera straight down to land and the motor overload message went away, tilted camera back up and motor overload came back.  Landed it, took it indoors, let it cool down  while I googled the message.  Some search results said to calibrate the vision system so I did that successfully.  Applied latest firmware (though I think it was already at latest).  No propellers on it, sitting on level surface with freshly charged battery the camera motor shutters.  I fear I need to send it in for service.  Logged on here, went to my account but it only has my P3P.  I can't do an online service request without having registered the P4P.  I can't find anywhere to register the P4P.  Can someone post a link where I can register this device so I can start a service request?

2021-9-11
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

If it is second hand, then it has already been registered, to the previous owner. You cannot re-register it.
2021-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Forum drone icon under your profile will only appear if you activate the drone using the same email address you've used for both Forum and DJI Go 4. In addition, you may click this link https://repair.dji.com/repair/index for you to send your product to us. Hope this helps. Thank you and take care always.
2021-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules