DJI Mavic Mini Camera black out on flight.
631 4 2021-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_S6urpTzumhoS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 502940 ft
Czechia

Dear All,
As I was flying my Mavic mini 1, after 13 mins in the air about 400 meters away....suddenly the camera black out. I couldn't see any live feed  from the drone camera but the DJI Fly app was working fine. It was not a app crash. Only camera black out. My DJI FLY app is 1.4.8(1120). I had to bring back the drone using the compass without seeing any live feed  from the drone view. As I landed my drone, I restart both the drone and my phone. but still the drone camera is not working. I  leave it for about 5 minutes and later switch on the drone again. At this time the camera is working normal and I can see the live feed  but I did not put it up the sky since I was worried it might happen again.
Does anyone experienced this issue and what might be the problem ? Any suggestions ? Thanks.
2021-9-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. I regret the trouble you've been inflicted, we will try our best to help you get it addressed. I've reported your issue to the appropriate engineer, will look into it and help you get an update soon.
2021-9-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. For your question, could you provide the following information to us to do a verification:
1. The model of your mobile phone
2. A screenshot of the black out
3. A screenshots of the drone and app firmware versions
4. When the black screen occurs, does your original video show a black screen?
Thank you for your cooperation!
2021-9-11
Use props
djiuser_S6urpTzumhoS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 502940 ft
Czechia

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-11 23:09
Hi, there. For your question, could you provide the following information to us to do a verification:
1. The model of your mobile phone
2. A screenshot of the black out

Hi Gamora,  I reply to your 4 questions:
1. Huawei P30 Lite
2. I could not take the screenshot since I was panicked.
4. When the black screen occurs, the camera stop working and recording stops.
2021-9-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_S6urpTzumhoS Posted at 9-12 02:03
Hi Gamora,  I reply to your 4 questions:
1. Huawei P30 Lite
2. I could not take the screenshot since I was panicked.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please check the things below first?
1. Check whether the aircraft’s flight distance has exceeded the maximum transmission distance of the remote controller signal (it is normal that the image transmission freezes when the maximum transmission distance of the remote controller is exceeded).
2. Check the remote controller antenna position (please refer to the User Manual of each model for the best position of the remote controller antenna). Here is the link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.2_en.pdf
3. Check whether there is significant interference in the flight environment ( please turn on the Image Transmission Settings to check real-time channel quality. If the interference is significant, please change the flight environment).
4. Check whether the channel selection is set to Auto in the image transmission settings of the corresponding app. (Set the channel selection to “Auto”, and if the interference is still high, we recommend changing the flight environment.)
5. Check whether the device is too hot. (Cool it for a while before a flight. For most mobile devices, when the temperature rises to a certain threshold value, it will automatically decelerate the data processing speed.)
6. Could you please change your phone to a mobile device on the compatibility list and trying again. You can refer to this link: https://www.dji.com/au/downloads/products/mavic-mini
7. Check whether the USB cable has been changed.
8. Check whether the original video in the microSD card is also has freezing.
2021-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules