1549 22 2021-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Père Vianney
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4009403 ft
France

Hi everybody !

For quite a long time now, when I had my Mavic Mani and now that I've got my Mini 2, after each flight, I find in my folder "Video" several 0 seconds videos, with nothing in them.
It didn't make this before, but I don't remember when it began.
It continues after uninstall and reinstall DJI Fly.
Any clue about that behaviour ? and to fix it ?

Thanks a lot !
2021-9-11
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is the memory card a U3? If not, it needs to be...
2021-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Can you please back up all the files on your SD card and try to reformat it to see if the issue persists? You may also want to use a different SD card for us to further isolate the issue. Please refer to the image below for the recommended SD card of DJI Mavic Mini 2. Hope this helps. Thank you!

2021-9-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Had this issue once before and turned out to be a SD card going bad.  I'd try a different SD card or maybe reformat the one you have and see if that solves the issue.
2021-9-12
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Bashy Posted at 9-11 14:38
Is the memory card a U3? If not, it needs to be...

Not true! I use a 128 GB U1 without any trouble, both with video and pictures in default settings.
2021-9-12
Use props
Père Vianney
lvl.2
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-11 19:59
Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Can you please back up all the files on your SD card and try to reformat it to see if the issue persists? You may also want to use a different SD card for us to further isolate the issue. Please refer to the image below for the recommended SD card of DJI Mavic Mini 2. Hope this helps. Thank you!

[view_image]

Hello !
I had the same problem on my Mavic Mini with another SD card. I format it before any flight so I don't think it's the problem. Should I format in from my computer ? In which format ?
My SD card is sold with the Mini 2 so there shouldn't be any problem with it.
2021-9-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Père Vianney Posted at 9-13 14:57
Hello !
I had the same problem on my Mavic Mini with another SD card. I format it before any flight so I don't think it's the problem. Should I format in from my computer ? In which format ?

Just format in the drone
2021-9-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Johnny_J Posted at 9-12 04:13
Not true! I use a 128 GB U1 without any trouble, both with video and pictures in default settings.

Depends on the make and model of the card?

Most of the cards for 4K need to be a U3 minimum
There are a couple that can work 4k @ U1 but as most are a U3, that's why I stated U3

The Samsung Pro Endurance and Samsung EVO+ and the Lexar 633x are U1 all the rest need to be U3

The minimum write speed should be 30mb/s for 4k but I'm not so sure that a 30mb/s write can handle 100mbit with no issues, that's why I would prefer a U3 card, please see here, 1st paragraph after the camera image
2021-9-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Père Vianney Posted at 9-13 14:57
Hello !
I had the same problem on my Mavic Mini with another SD card. I format it before any flight so I don't think it's the problem. Should I format in from my computer ? In which format ?

Thank you for your response. Kindly please try to reformat it for us to see if there would be some changes, you may either reformat it using your PC or in the drone itself. The SD card that is less than or equal to 32GB should be formatted into the FAT32 file system while the SD card that is larger than 32GB should be formatted into the exFAT file system. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-9-14
Use props
Père Vianney
lvl.2
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-14 01:13
Thank you for your response. Kindly please try to reformat it for us to see if there would be some changes, you may either reformat it using your PC or in the drone itself. The SD card that is less than or equal to 32GB should be formatted into the FAT32 file system while the SD card that is larger than 32GB should be formatted into the exFAT file system. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hello !

It didn't change anything.
It's not a big problem so I manage with it ;-)
2021-9-25
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Père Vianney Posted at 9-25 21:36
Hello !

Did you try a new (faster) memory card in the drone? I had a lot of 0 sec videos with my first memory card. After changing to another, the empty videos ceased to be created.
2021-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Père Vianney Posted at 9-25 21:36
Hello !

Thank you for your response. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-9-27
Use props
Père Vianney
lvl.2
France

Johnny_J Posted at 9-26 02:46
Did you try a new (faster) memory card in the drone? I had a lot of 0 sec videos with my first memory card. After changing to another, the empty videos ceased to be created.

Hello !
I have a Sandisk Extreme Plus 64 Gb.
I don't know how I could have a faster card
And it was the same thing with my Mini before... so I think it's a problem with DJ Fly, even if I didn't notice when it began (after an update ?)
2021-9-27
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Père Vianney Posted at 9-27 05:42
Hello !
I have a Sandisk Extreme Plus 64 Gb.
I don't know how I could have a faster card

Makes sense! The 1.4.8 version seems to have a lot of flaws for some people.
2021-9-27
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

I had/have the same issue with my mini2.  Ill give a try from the support given below.  Thanks for posting the question
2021-9-29
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

If your card can handle 30MB (Mega Bytes) write speed per second, which is 8 bits to the bytes, that's 30 x 8 = 240 bits per second, which is heaps more then 100Mbps or 150Mbps. You should have no problems. The old saying is that you format the card in the device that you use it in.
2021-9-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

scubaAnn Posted at 9-29 06:40
I had/have the same issue with my mini2.  Ill give a try from the support given below.  Thanks for posting the question

Hi there, Ann. Sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you still experience issues with your DJI Mini 2? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-12-10
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
United States

scubaAnn Posted at 9-29 06:40

Thanks for reply.  But that was months ago and fixed the issues.  I bought new SD cards and it's fine.  
2021-12-10
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-10 05:44
Hi there, Ann. Sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you still experience issues with your DJI Mini 2? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks for reply.  But that was months ago and fixed the issues.  I bought new SD cards and it's fine.  
2021-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

scubaAnn Posted at 12-10 16:00

Thank you for your response, Ann. We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue. Have a nice day ahead!
2021-12-13
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-13 04:46
Thank you for your response, Ann. We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue. Have a nice day ahead!

You too!  Thank you.
2021-12-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

scubaAnn Posted at 12-13 05:41
You too!  Thank you.

You're welcome. Thank you for your valued support!
2021-12-20
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-20 03:56
You're welcome. Thank you for your valued support!

2021-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules