Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
transmittion stopped error after first bind
537 3 2021-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Poria1988
lvl.1
Turkey

Dear all
I have air unit on my old drone, today i built a new one and i used a new air unit. after i bind airunit with gogggle V2, it didnt show anything on my goggle and it said transmition stopped. any advice?

thanks in advance
pooria
2021-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to plug in your Air unit and your DJI FPV Goggles V2 on the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please update/refresh the firmware to see if the issue persists? I will also post a tutorial video for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2021-9-11
Use props
Poria1988
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-11 19:56
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to plug in your Air unit and your DJI FPV Goggles V2 on the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please update/refresh the firmware to see if the issue persists? I will also post a tutorial video for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nptTbbWKMZs

Thanks for your reply. i update via a pc this time and it sored out. i think it may have issues with mac.. i had problem on activating my goggle with my mac too, but pc fixed it again. thanks again. Solved
2021-9-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Poria1988 Posted at 9-12 03:50
Thanks for your reply. i update via a pc this time and it sored out. i think it may have issues with mac.. i had problem on activating my goggle with my mac too, but pc fixed it again. thanks again. Solved

Great! we're glad that you already manage to isolate the said issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules