take off with caution no gps/vision
11849 15 2021-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Banzayyyy
lvl.1

Canada

hello everyone.
i dont know if its the right place to ask.
so few days ago i bought new dji fpv drone, but its look like there is problem with GPS and VISION.
i have tried to reset and update everything but still got this error message.
when i am connecting the drone to my pc the error is gone, when i am disconnecting the cable the error message appers again.
there is any way to fix that?
2021-9-12
Use props
Banzayyyy
lvl.1

Canada

2021-9-12
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Are you outside so the drone can get a GPS signal?
2021-9-12
Use props
Banzayyyy
lvl.1

Canada

i have been trying outside. same problem.
2021-9-12
Use props
cootertwo
Second Officer
United States

Gimbal stuck is probably because you have not removed the cover.
2021-9-12
Use props
Banzayyyy
lvl.1

Canada

cootertwo Posted at 9-12 09:02
Gimbal stuck is probably because you have not removed the cover.

hmm thanks. what about the gps? you have any idea?
2021-9-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to take off in a different location to see if you can have a good GPS signal? In addition, you may try to connect your components on DJI Assistant 2 software (you may download it using the link below) on your PC, and kindly please update/refresh the firmware to see if there are some changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... nt-2-dji-fpv-series
2021-9-12
Use props
Banzayyyy
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-12 19:54
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to take off in a different location to see if you can have a good GPS signal? In addition, you may try to connect your components on DJI Assistant 2 software (you may download it using the link below) on your PC, and kindly please update/refresh the firmware to see if there are some changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-dji-fpv-series

thanks for the replay. i have refresh the firmware, and took the drone to other place. seems like everything is fine now. thanks.
yesterday i was trying to update but got some error message in DJI assistant, after restarting my pc today its fixed the problem.
thanks again
2021-9-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Banzayyyy Posted at 9-12 21:31
thanks for the replay. i have refresh the firmware, and took the drone to other place. seems like everything is fine now. thanks.
yesterday i was trying to update but got some error message in DJI assistant, after restarting my pc today its fixed the problem.
thanks again

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad to know that you already manage to isolate the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support!
2021-9-14
Use props
djiuser_P1Dh75uHgNxT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1515965 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-9-14 00:53
Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad to know that you already manage to isolate the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support!

Dji pal ur so imformative  and i read watnu said to another dronie and took ur advice and it worked thanjs
2023-1-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_P1Dh75uHgNxT Posted at 1-4 15:26
Dji pal ur so imformative  and i read watnu said to another dronie and took ur advice and it worked thanjs

We appreciate your response. Please let us know if you still have any inquiries, we are more than happy to help. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-1-6
Use props
wahbello
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2207372 ft
Indonesia

Banzayyyy Posted at 2021-9-12 21:31
thanks again

hi, i have same problem can you teach me please
2023-4-2
Use props
utsoa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51427 ft
United States

Hi. Looking for assistance with troubleshooting an issue with new DJI FPV:  "take off with caution no gps/vision". After reading through this DJI FPV Forum thread, I've moved to the latest version of firmware on my Goggles, Controller, and FPV Drone. The "take off with caution no gps/vision" remains. Moving to another location has not resolved the issues. All components in the system works and connect. I've flown it w/o the GPS for a few minutes, and all seems fine.  Just no GPS connection. iPhone 14 Max with the latest updates and iOS.  DJI support has requested I send it in for repair.  Will do that once I troubleshoot more. Has to be a cable or something simple.  Thanks for looking.
2023-8-4
Use props
djiuser_OAy3BmKkXj2c
New

United Kingdom

Banzayyyy Posted at 2021-9-12 08:28
i have been trying outside. same problem.

2023-8-26
Use props
djiuser_Nhgwe55rUxpD
New
United States

utsoa Posted at 2023-8-4 15:20
Hi. Looking for assistance with troubleshooting an issue with new DJI FPV:  "take off with caution no gps/vision". After reading through this DJI FPV Forum thread, I've moved to the latest version of firmware on my Goggles, Controller, and FPV Drone. The "take off with caution no gps/vision" remains. Moving to another location has not resolved the issues. All components in the system works and connect. I've flown it w/o the GPS for a few minutes, and all seems fine.  Just no GPS connection. iPhone 14 Max with the latest updates and iOS.  DJI support has requested I send it in for repair.  Will do that once I troubleshoot more. Has to be a cable or something simple.  Thanks for looking.
Hey there. Did you ever get the issue resolved? I’m currently experiencing the same thing. Could use some help.
3-28 21:30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Nhgwe55rUxpD Posted at 3-28 21:30
Hey there. Did you ever get the issue resolved? I’m currently experiencing the same thing. Could use some help.

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Please make sure that your aircraft has the latest firmware or try refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series. Also, ensure to fly in an open area with a good GPS connection. If the issue persists even when flying in a different location, please send the aircraft back to DJI for diagnosis. You can submit a repair request here (https://www.dji.com/global/support). The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. Please feel free to keep us posted if you have further concerns. Have a nice day.
3-29 22:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules