How to view Panoroma and such on PC
9674 3 2021-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Levi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14862 ft
Germany

It might sound obvious to some, but it isn't for me, even after trying out various softwares and google searches.

So I'm asking if someone could give me a How to view Panaroma on PC guide, step by step, for dummies.
The only thing I get are HTMLs which then point at the various, singular, pictures.
I can view them on phone just fine.

Cheers

2021-9-12
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

First you need to create an account on SkyPixel, skypixel.com
Then you click on the blue Upload button and select what you want to create,  Photo, Video or 360 degree panorama  (it must match what you have on the drone). and upload those photos (you must download them from the drone to the smartphone and then to the PC first).

You will then have the option to share your pictures/panoramas/videos on any social media or email by providing a link to SkyPixel and your work.
2021-9-12
Use props
Herbie53
lvl.4
Belgium

On a Windows PC you can convert the 26 singular pictures to one panorama image using the free Microsoft tool ICE (Image Composite Editor). It is not perfect but very easy to use and generates decent panoramas.
You will get the best results if you shoot your panoramas as raw+jpeg (the raw files have the full resolution unlike the standard jpg files), but remember that you can only change the panorama settings to 'jpeg+raw' when the drone is in the air and you have selected 'panorama'. Changing the standard picture settings before takeoff does not affect the panorama settings.
To import raw files into ICE you first have to convert them to jpg or tiff. If you are looking for a free tool I recommend 'Raw Therapee', which can even batch convert from DNG (raw) to JPG.
Once your panorama image is ready you can view it using the excellent freeware viewer 'Pangazer' http://speleotrove.com/pangazer/ .

2021-9-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Levi. Good day and thank you for these information that you have given. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out what software they are using to view Panaroma on there PC. Thank you.
2021-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules