Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI RS2 with RC car, hub motors?

What about hub motors on RC cars?  My huge hub powered e-bike is so quiet lmao and throttle response is incredibly responsive and predictable probably because of the sine controller.  What if DJI made a huge RC vehicle w/ 1 or more hub motors?  The motor pinion and gear spur should be the old way of doing things.  Huge wheels should make it really smooth but if smooth footage is impossible for anything other than a nearly perfectly paved road or indoor table/floor, then it's not worth but for those reasons it should be?  With Hypersmooth shouldn't it be possible to stabilize better than all the top full-frame cameras that cannot "Rocksteady" the footage?  Let's see what the DJI engineers can do with knowing all this?

The issue with having an aerial drone is the fact the sound has to be replaced or deleted.  Having a really quiet hub setup can make it possible to keep the footage considering if the mic was remotely mounted too to be away from the motors?

2021-9-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello, AntDX. Thank you for sharing this video with us. We don't have information with regards to the future products of DJI, however, I will love to send this concern of yours to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-9-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks cool!
2021-9-13
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer