693 3 2021-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc524f944
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1723117 ft
  • >>>
United States

In the Phantom series and with the Mavic Pro when you are flying in the POI Intelligent flight mode and hit the pause button, you then have the ability to roll the aircraft left and right. This ability was lost in the Mavic 2 Pro. When paused in POI mode and you attempt to roll the aircraft will not move. This maneuver is very useful in situations like cell tower inspection or other circumstances when your aircraft is on the opposite side of the POI and you would like to safely and easily bring it back around to the side that you are on manually. This maneuver is also very useful when you need to fly the POI pattern between the guy wires of a structure. Is there any way to make this change manually in the settings or get it included in an upcoming firmware update?
2021-9-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for posting your valued insights with us with regards to this matter. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you and keep flying.
2021-9-12
Use props
Zuhlster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 334662 ft
United States

This happened to me with my Air 2.  Until I saw this post, I didn’t connect the issue with paused poi.
2021-9-17
Use props
Zuhlster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 334662 ft
United States

This happened to me with my Air 2.  Until I saw this post, I didn’t connect the issue with paused poi.
2021-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules