Air 2S Max Payload rating
8804 11 2021-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jagerbomb52
lvl.2

Canada

Need specs on the max payload the Air 2S is rated for. Some kind of official rating not what you think or have tested.
Thanks in advance.
2021-9-12
Use props
Jagerbomb52
lvl.2

Canada

Nobody from DJI can give me an answer?
2021-9-12
Use props
RobZilla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don’t have anything smaller than 5kg bags of drugs. Let me see if I can downsize the bags and will report back on max payload!
2021-9-12
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jagerbomb52 Posted at 9-12 11:43
Nobody from DJI can give me an answer?

DJI’s official response is going to be that they don’t support it lifting anything.
What is it that you are wanting to lift?
2021-9-12
Use props
Jagerbomb52
lvl.2

Canada

KlooGee Posted at 9-12 15:52
DJI’s official response is going to be that they don’t support it lifting anything.
What is it that you are wanting to lift?

Not lifting really, its more of adding SAR equipment such as lights. Possibly dropping needed supplies to lost or hurt people. Things like that.
2021-9-12
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jagerbomb52 Posted at 9-12 16:02
Not lifting really, its more of adding SAR equipment such as lights. Possibly dropping needed supplies to lost or hurt people. Things like that.

I like the idea, but not sure the Air 2S is going to be the right tool for that type of workload.
2021-9-12
Use props
RobZilla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

All kidding aside from me, honestly as mentioned A2S is not designed for delivery. These are camera drones for video/photo purposes. As for lights, yes you can mount strobe lights such as Firehouse Arc V or Ulanzi for night visibility.

Here's my fave YT where he tests loads on various DJI drones. Again if you're intending to do more SAR work, you'll need to find more enterprise drone capability.

2021-9-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Air 2s doesn't support a payload as this might affect the stability of the unit and might cause serious problems. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-9-12
Use props
Hrodnand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972293 ft
Romania

Jagerbomb52 Posted at 9-12 16:02

The Mavic 2 Enterprise would be more fit for the job.
2021-9-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

RobZilla Posted at 9-12 17:13
All kidding aside from me, honestly as mentioned A2S is not designed for delivery. These are camera drones for video/photo purposes. As for lights, yes you can mount strobe lights such as Firehouse Arc V or Ulanzi for night visibility.

Here's my fave YT where he tests loads on various DJI drones. Again if you're intending to do more SAR work, you'll need to find more enterprise drone capability.

Interesting lift test video.  Thanks for sharing.
2021-9-13
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Great test. At least we know what some of the drones can handle in weight. As RobZilla said, these drones are mainly made for flying, having fun and taking great pictures and videos. Thanks for finding this clip RobZilla.
2021-9-13
Use props
Staffydog33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1190512 ft
United States

Yeah yeah, I know It's an old thread, but Just thought I'd mention my Air 2S handles my DJI Osmo Action 4 easily

Matt
1-14 13:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules