Where can i buy a F550
2048 5 2021-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ELPoupa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1069826 ft
France

Hi I don't know if its the right place to post my question and if it's not I'm sorry.

I recently discovered the DJI F550 and I'm really interested about it, but knowing its an old drone I don't know where I can buy a brand new kit.

I was also wondering how was the piloting? Is it more like a phantom in A mode or more like a FPV drone?

Thank you in advance.
2021-9-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ELPoupa. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. You may try checking our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the said DJI product that you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry as well. Thank you.
2021-9-12
Use props
ELPoupa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1069826 ft
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-12 19:05
Hello there ELPoupa. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. You may try checking our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the said DJI product that you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry as well. Thank you.

Thanks for your help
2021-9-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ELPoupa Posted at 9-16 09:55
Thanks for your help

Hi there ELPoupa. You are very much welcome and if you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-9-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried eBay??
2021-10-12
Use props
djiuser_WamGicKmv2Tv
New

United States

ELPoupa, are you referring to the DJI Flame Wheel F550?  The one I am referring to is DJI’s 2014 Drone.  If so, I have one that has no more than a dozen flights.
2021-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules