Mini 2 Gimbal's noise and vibrates.
8818 12 2021-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kunzite
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2009432 ft
Poland

I got a new mini 2 and after turning on the drone and the start sequence the gimbal makes a low noise and vibrates slightly.
The sound is louder when tilted sideways.
A light touch to the gimbal stops the sound and the vibration stops. It is the same when you touch the gimbal rubber.
All calibrations are positive, the gimbal is working, no problems can be seen in the photos and videos. The gimbal does not heat up. I do not see any faults in the gimbal mount.
After the second day of testing, I have the impression that the problem is less. Maybe someone had a similar problem and found a solution?

2021-9-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Kunzite. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI Drone? Thank you.
2021-9-12
Use props
Kunzite
lvl.2
Poland

This is a new drone out of the box. At least that's what it looks like because it's a drone from Flyaway.
2021-9-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Kunzite Posted at 9-12 21:24
This is a new drone out of the box. At least that's what it looks like because it's a drone from Flyaway.

Hello, Kunzite.
Could you please try to reboot up the drone and check whether there is any error code in the APP? Wait for your feedback.
2021-9-13
Use props
Kunzite
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-13 00:31
Hello, Kunzite.
Could you please try to reboot up the drone and check whether there is any error code in the APP? Wait for your feedback.

I have made 5 flights and several control runs and there are no errors in the application. I also recorded a few videos to see if the vibrations were in flight and if they were affecting the camera's stability, but I didn't notice anything. Recently, the drone has started twice without vibrations, but after landing it already did.
2021-9-13
Use props
djiuser_ZkSEY3K9r1lv
New

United States

ANY RESOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE???
I am having a very similar issue. Brand new mini 2, right out of the box. Gimbal buzzes and vibrates when I roll the drone left or right. Mostly when going to the right. I can actually hear it while it's flying close to me when i do a roll turn. IF i hold the drone in my hand and roll it to the right when I reach a certain point (seems to be the max roll angle) the gimbal starts buzzing pretty hard and pretty loud.
The recorded video does not show any sign of the buzzing.
This surely can't be good for the gimbal motors to buzz like that and I think it will surely shorten the life of the motors.
How can we resolve this issue please??
2021-9-26
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-12 18:10
Hello there Kunzite. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI Drone? Thank you.

Did you read his original post? A new drone! Please stop your ridiculous automated "answers" that answers nothing!
2021-9-26
Use props
djiuser_WVJWpAKFYqyU
New
Flight distance : 12995 ft
India

I am facing a similar problems.

Pl suggest how to resolve this
2022-1-2
Use props
SuperCurro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2357828 ft
France

I have the same problem. With old firmwares I didnt have this problem. Now when I fly backwards the gimbal buzzes and the imagen is like jelly vibrating a lot. With slow fly no problem. If you hold the dron, and tild backwards more than 45º  it buzzes, similar sidewides.... no crash, just firmwares updates. You can see and hear perfectly the buzz. The problem is that ruins completely the shot, if it is windy always ruins the shot. With no wind no problem.
2022-4-10
Use props
SuperCurro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2357828 ft
France

SuperCurro Posted at 4-10 13:13
I have the same problem. With old firmwares I didnt have this problem. Now when I fly backwards the gimbal buzzes and the imagen is like jelly vibrating a lot. With slow fly no problem. If you hold the dron, and tild backwards more than 45º  it buzzes, similar sidewides.... no crash, just firmwares updates. You can see and hear perfectly the buzz. The problem is that ruins completely the shot, if it is windy always ruins the shot. With no wind no problem.

Solved... The gimbal touch the dron... This is new, the elastic rubber is getting less tight. Easy solución, a piece of tissue behind the legs to limit the backwards move when flying rear.
IMG_20220411_143327.jpg
IMG_20220411_143303.jpg
IMG_20220411_143247.jpg
IMG_20220411_173344.jpg
2022-4-11
Use props
djiuser_rMKQ3YuvxYiA
New

Philippines

SuperCurro Posted at 2022-4-11 07:34
Solved... The gimbal touch the dron... This is new, the elastic rubber is getting less tight. Easy solución, a piece of tissue behind the legs to limit the backwards move when flying rear.[Image]

Please make a video how to do it how do you fix tha gimbal noise i have same issue thank you god bless
2023-4-3
Use props
djiuser_b0qMwt4vNAYF
New
Flight distance : 585282 ft
Lithuania

Solved... The gimbal touch the dron... This is new, the elastic rubber is getting less tight. Easy solución, a piece of tissue behind the legs to limit the backwards move when flying rear.[Image]
Supercurro thanks a lot for the tip ;] It helped in my case.
2023-4-8
Use props
djiuser_cHx5G6TM4PSR
New

Canada

This has worked for me perfectly, this might be a temporary fix until the real problem is solved
1-22 16:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules